Monday, September 3, 2012

Blog Hop Winners and a little extra surprise for you!

Anonymous Hello friends!  Thank you all so much for joining us for this month's Release Blog Hop!  We know from your comments that you are as thrilled with this release as all of us are, and we can't wait to see what you all  will create with them!  As always... we wish everyone could win, but of course that isn't possible.... however, be sure to read all the way to the end of this post, because we have another surprise for you!!!
 
The winners have been drawn... and the following ladies have won 
ONE free set of their choice

 Christine Harrop said...
Fabulous blog hop. So difficult to pick a favourite, but if you really twisted my arm I think I would go with keep Climbing. I am so thrilled that I have found a company in the UK that sells ODBD stamps and dies and placed my first ( but definitely not my last) order!
September 1, 2012 9:54 AM

 Kinky Bella said...
Whewwww! This is only my second blog hop and I was just surfing other blogs when I notice the hop. I absolutely love these stamps. I use them mostly for holiday cards, but this DT is very inspirational. I think I will use them on some other crafts projects.

I love all the new releases, but Keep Climbing touched my heart and gave me hope about a situation I am going through; so it is my fav. Thanks for a great and challenging hop. Much Love, Kinkybella
September 2, 2012 8:14 AM

I really enjoyed this blog hop and stamps this month Grace. All of it really spoke to my heart and soul. The ladies all did such a wonderful job of shinning a light and creating beautiful cards while doing it!

If I win...hmmm, this one is hard. If I could only have one, I would have to go with Keep Climbing.

Thanks again for a beautiful hop! :)
September 1, 2012 9:08 PM

And the following blessed lady has won this month's entire
 Bread Basket Bundle!!!!  

 
Rhea Thompson said...
Just finished the blog hop and "Oh, my!" what a talented group of ladies. Each design touched my heart; I am in awe. Mountains have a special place in my heart as it was there that my son loved to hunt and fish and there where he went home to be with the Lord. I'd have to say "Keep Climbing" is my favorite set because of the mountain scene but Scripture Series 3 is so close a second that it's really hard to name just one!
September 1, 2012 11:54 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!  To arrange for your prize,  please email Kelley at


 We are so excited for you all!  Enjoy and please share your creations with us when you have made a card!  We have weekly Shining the Light challenges here on the blog on Tuesdays, We have a card gallery where you can upload your cards (if you are not registered, you will need to follow the prompts to do that first but it's all free and you'll love browsing our huge gallery for more inspiration as well!)  plus... we have a Customer Cards of the day blog post, so when you upload your creation to the gallery, you never know... YOU might be our next honored customer!!!  If you enjoy hops and chances to win prizes... be sure to stop by here on the blog on Thursdays... where every other week we have an Alumni Team Hop, filled with more inspiration and fun!  On alternating Thursdays, we feature one of our talented Design Team members who will share  some fun project "other than a card", complete with the instructions!  There's fun things going on most days of the week here on the ODBD Blog, including Angie's always awesome  tutorials and product reviews! So be sure to make this a frequent stop so you don't miss a thing!  If you don't already get the blog posts emailed to you ... click on the "subscribe button" in the right side bar and then you'll always know when a new post has gone up!  If that isn't enough fun, check out our Forum, where you can hang out, enjoy challenges and spiritual challenges as well!

Now... before we go... we have another surprise for you!  Our precious Sandee has generously offered this beautiful card made with this month's Scripture Series Three set, and maybe a few extra little goodies to one person chosen from all those who leave a comment on her blog from now through Sept. 5!  Isn't it beautiful?!!!

Our daily bread designs stamps, Scripture Series Three, designed by Sandee Shanabrough
 For a chance to win this absolutely gorgeous creation, just pop over to Sandee's blog and leave her a comment, and  she will give you all the details.  Who wouldn't love to receive this beauty?!!  A few extra little goodies always make us smile too.... so hop on over ...and have a blessed week!

DT Coordinator


5 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I can see my name! Thank you so much!! It's so exciting. I do love your blog hops because it's give us the opportunity to see the inspirational work of your fabulous design team - or breadsticks!!!!!

Congratulations to the other winners, and particularly Rhea.
Have a good day. Christiine x

Kinky Bella said...

OMG! I am so happy...and shocked I won...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am so excited and will continue to support this blog and company. Congrats to all the other winners! Rhea, have fun with all the goodies. Have a great day! Much love, Kinkybella

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!! And wow, Sandee, what a super gorgeous card! Someone is going to LOVE it!!

Mau xx said...

Congratulations to all the winners, I know you will be truly blessed using your wonderful new stamps.
Thank you for the chance of winning.
xxxx Hugs Mau xx

pinky said...

I just adore Sandee's gorgeous card and she has inspired me to make one of my own. I will post on my blog later and give full credit to Sandee.