Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Theresa Calderini!

Hi, everyone!!! With the holiday on Monday, it sure doesn't seem like Wednesday, but it sure is!!! It's time to share another ODBD Customer Card of the Day!! This week's gorgeous card belongs to Theresa Calderini....isn't it amazing?! I discovered this beauty while checking out the Perfect Sentiments Blog Challenge earlier this week, for which Theresa is a designer! I love discovering new ODBD peeps!!! :)

I love the creative framing Theresa used for the "Pray" sentiment, and the colors, papers,  and embellishments are a dream!! I love this card!  Way to go, Theresa!!!

Our Daily Bread designs "Pray" Designer Theresa Calderini

To see more gorgeous creations by Theresa, please visit her blog, Parables of a Crafter, and leave her some love while you are there!

Thanks for visiting today!  Stay tuned Thursday for another fun installment of "Time With"....I wonder which "Breadstick" will be featured this time around?  Come on back and see!

God bless!
Blog Writer

6 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the center panel and colors! Gorgeous work Theresa.

Tammy said...

WOW this is uber lovely and anointed, Theresa!!! Thank you for being you---a princess of the King:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

theresa calderini said...

Thank you so much for this!! Can I tell you that this has been the last creation I have been able to make as I recover from an unexpected back surgery? Being a crafter and being told you have to remain flat and therefor can't created has been difficult for me to absorb over the past few weeks. I don't know if I'll ever be able to fully recover and return to my previous creative life.

Your gesture has boosted my spirits so deeply, please know that today, you have blessed me and brought a smile to my face!!

Grace said...

Oh Teresa this is so beautiful and I'm so glad it was our focus this week... but sorry to hear of your surgery! I pray you WILL recover fully and will be able to do all you love doing very soon! Your verse says it all.. but I might add that being flat on your back is a great position to pray as well.... so cast these cares and anxieties on HIM and He will give you all you need! I have learned that sometimes we need to be still to hear His voice, and some of my greatest times of pain and recovery have been some of my most precious times with Him as well!

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery,
Grace

Jennipher said...

Congratulations Theresa! You deserve it! We are all praying for you over at The Perfect Sentiment as we miss you fabulous creations but we miss YOU more. God Bless.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty embellishments and a great design!