Thursday, September 13, 2012

For the Love of Fall Harvest Hop!


Our Daily Bread Designs for the Love of Good Stewards Hop

For the Love of Fall 
Harvest Hop

Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of Fall Harvest! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links.  One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until Wednesday, September, 26th at 6 pm.   Enjoy all the beautiful designs using For the Love of Fall Harvest!

It is the time of the year where the temperatures starts to change just a bit with some cooler mornings, crisp evenings, and the bluest skies around.  Fall is definitely in the air. With the beginnings of fall, we must get ready for a seasonal harvest of blessings and thankfulness.  Check out some of the many Fall inspired stamp sets available at ODBD.  Sit back and relax and enjoy the Love of a Fall Harvest Hop! 





Here is your link list!  Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win an ODBD $15 store gift card!  Enjoy the HOP!  Would love for you to hop back here and let us know what you think! 

              As promised, the HOP HOT SPOT blog from last hop was Connie's blog.   The winner is Cathymac
              Congratulations!   Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate!








              example image

              27 comments:

              Angella D. Crockett said...

              Fabulous hop, ladies! Now I'm in the mood for some punkin' pie!! :)

              Grace said...

              Oooh it was a great hop ladies!!! It's great that as I hopped along we are enjoying a little touch of fall in the air here in NC and it makes me want to get out my warm fuzzy sweatshirt and jeans and go for a walk in the woods! Hope you all are enjoying that fall feel too! Looking forward to hot apple cider myself!!!
              hugs!

              Mrs. GraceWorks said...

              This was such a beautiful hop! It reminded me of a couple of things that I would like from my wish list. : ) I'll have to add them to my Christmas list, for sure!! Thanks for all your hard work, ladies!!

              Tricia

              Anita Braddock said...

              Thanks so much for once again a Beautiful Hop. everyone has Done an Amazing and Beautiful job. I love all the ideas and the new scriptures and dies. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.

              jan farnworth said...

              great hop so in the mood for fall now where the apple cider.

              Becky said...

              Well I've just finished "hopping" around to all the blogs and I am so inspired now to create. Everything is fabulous! I think I have chosen The Good Seed as my favorite this go around :)

              Cards By Jan said...

              Again Ladies...You gave an awesome stroll down Beautiful card lane!!

              Yes...pumpkin pie sounds wonderful!! I have some cookies called Whoopie Pies, and they have a cream cheese filling, and made from pumpkin...and are awesome!!

              Caryn S said...

              My windows are open and I'm finally enjoying weather that isn't boiling hot! What a perfect hop to enjoy as I take a break from my duties, full of inspiration as always! Thanks for the refresher on these stamp sets and accessories!

              Kris said...

              Just finished hopping and leaving some love. All the designers did an amazing job! With all that inspiration, I hope I find time to create some cards of my own this weekend. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

              Gluten Free Biscuits said...

              This daily bread designs are so inspirational. It's nice to know that there are willing to join and spread the good message.

              joy said...

              WOW! What an amazingly talented group of ladies. I am amazed by the inspiration.

              Gerrie Johnnic said...

              Great hop ladies! I get so inspired visiting your beautiful creations, thanks. More things for my wish list!

              Christine said...

              Fabulous hop! The temperature is just slipping below 90 in my home in south Texas, so it was refreshing to see fall designs even if crisp, cool weather has not yet arrived. Thanks for the beauty, creative inspiration and blessings of another wonderful hop!

              Linda said...

              Wow, this was the first hop that I went through at ODBD blog. I must say that each person did a fabulous job. They're awesome. Linda E.

              Susan Martin said...

              Amazing cards!! :) So much talent! Thank you for everything!!

              Dawn said...

              Beautiful hop, girls!! Fall is in the air here!!!

              Soni B said...

              Great inspiration , I enjoyed the hop so much... Very talented ladies ... Thanks for the invitation, this was perfect on a crisp and cool morning

              Conniecrafter said...

              Great hop, has given me the inspiration to start my fall cards, I love this time of year!

              Cathymac said...

              Another fabulous hop! Thanks to the wonderful design team for the gorgeous inspiration!

              craftymom205 said...

              Great hop. Love all the stamps.

              craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

              nzillingworth said...

              Wonderful hop. What a special and magical time of year this is.
              Wonderful sentiment stamps that have made all the colourful and imaginative cards. Well done to the whole team. x

              Laura Love said...

              Gorgeous hop ladies! I was led here by Angie's beautiful apple card and was amazed at all the beautiful projects! You all did amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

              Sue D said...

              Fantastic Fall Blog hop--my favorite time of year.

              Lagene said...

              Great stamps & GORGEOUS cards ladies!

              Pam D said...

              Thanks for the great fall hop. Love this time of year!
              Awesome new releases and all the ladies did an outstanding job, TFS!

              Mary-Anne V said...

              This was a great and inspirational hop...great stamps.

              meemee48 said...

              So many talented ladies and so much inspiration. You'd think you would run out of things to make stamps of, but with God's word and nature as your resources, the limits are boundless.