Saturday, October 27, 2012

Clean and Simple Saturday!

Hi, everyone!  Happy Saturday!  It's time for another "Clean and Simple Saturday" post!  The designer samples below show how easy it is to create quick and easy cards with Our Daily Bread designs stamps.....some with lots of open space, some with designer paper, and some with a bit more product but with easy designs which are easy to duplicate. Enjoy!!

Our Daily Bread designs "You Will Find Refuge", "Mother's Day", Designer Dawn Lusk
Stamps Used: You Will Find Refuge and Mother's Day , Designer Dawn Lusk

Our Daily Bread designs "Angel" set, Designer Angie Crockett
Stamps Used: Angel, Designer Angie Crockett

Our Daily Bread designs "Loving Memories", Designer Jan Keen
 Stamps Used: Loving Memories, Designer Jan Keen

Our Daily Bread designs "Birthday Blessings", Designer Chris Olsen
Stamps Used: Birthday Blessings, Designer Chris Olsen

Our Daily Bread designs "Hope" set, Designer Silke Ledlow
Stamps Used: Hope, Designer Silke Ledlow

Our Daily Bread designs "Lilac", Designer Sandee Shanabrough
Stamps Used: Lilac, Designer Sandee Shanabrough

Our Daily Bread designs "Serve The Lord", Designer Angie Crockett
Stamps Used: Serve The Lord, Designer Angie Crockett

Our Daily Bread designs "Scripture Series 1" Designer Sabrina Jackson
Stamps Used: Scripture Series 1, Designer Sabrina Jackson

Our Daily Bread designs "Quote Collection 2", Designer Rosemary Dennis
Stamps Used: Quote Collection 2, Designer Rosemary Dennis

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a very blessed weekend!!

Our Daily Bread designs Designer and Blog Writer Angie Crockett
Blog Writer

5 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (I ALWAYS struggle with CAS! I guess I like adding LOTS of STUFF to my cards! I'M LEARNING! ) :)

Cindy Coutts said...

These are such beautiful cards and I'm going to play right now. I sure do wish I could find my ODBD Catalog but at least I got my stamps organized last night! Thank you for the challenge and God bless you ladies for your faithfulness in serving Him and for Kelley for her tireless service too.

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous work ladies!

Lucy said...

I always look forward to your hops! The cards are always so beautiful and I love your stamps :-) I wish I could buy all of them!

Grace said...

Beautiful CAS samples ladies!