Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Karen Letchworth!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!! Time to announce the next "Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day"! This week's gorgeous card belongs to Karen Letchworth......yay, Karen!!!!  I love how the Proverbs scripture from the "Birthday Blessings" set is the main focus here, beautifully framed with Spellbinders "Romantic Rectangles" dies.  The delicate designer paper, plus the beautiful flowers and key charm complete this fabulous design!  I love it!!

Our Daily Bread designs "Birthday Blessings" Designer Karen Letchworth

To see more of Karen's amazing, inspirational messages and projects, please visit her blog,"....my Cup Runneth Over".  (Love her blog title!!)

Thanks for hanging out with us today!  Stay tuned for another fun "Time With..." post tomorrow.....you do NOT want to miss it!!!!

Our Daily Bread designs Blog Writer and Designer Angie Crockett
Blog Writer

8 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Karen created such a gorgeous card here~she has a sweet spirit for sure~

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the design and papers, lovely framing of the verse and pretty flowers!

Cards By Jan said...

This is Beautiful Karen, I love your colours, and those pretty flowers in the corner add the perfect touch!!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

What an original and wonderful card front. I like everything about it. Great job Karen!
Carole

Lagene said...

Beautiful card!

Karen Letchworth said...

I am so honored. It's always nice to hear that others enjoy our work. I felt like I couldn't quite get that key charm to look just right. Quite an honor, and I am humbled.
My Cup Runneth Over,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Jan Marie said...

Congratulations, Karen!! Beautiful work and so well deserving. . Lord bless!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

WooHoo Karen!!! This is gorgeous my friend!