Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oct. Release Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hello friends of Our Daily Bread designs!  We hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop featuring  this month's lovely release!  We on the Design Team are all getting into the holiday mood playing with these sets... and you know... they are right around the corner!  No one wants to be bogged down at the last minute trying to get those last few cards made... so if  you have not started already... NOW is a good time!  LOL!

Anyway... we hope we have inspired you to get started on both Thanksgiving and Christmas projects!
 Now... we have drawn 6 Blessed winners... and here they are:

scrappingnana said...
Just finished the hop. What gorgeous projects by the designers. Love the new sets.
It is hard to remember any childhood Christmas memories (a long time ago :) ) Most of my memories are spending time with our grown children, grandchidren, and great-children. Most of them ususally spend Christmas day with us and we have a large family get together. Great blessings and great times.
October 1, 2012 7:50 PM
Anonymous croppinmama said...
Just finished this hop-couldn't stop! Fav holiday memory was celebrating Christmas with our family-complete with presents and tree...in May,when Navy hubby returned from 6 mo. deployment. One reason our family has a saying that we don't celebrate holidays/birthdays by the calendar, but when Daddy is home! Thanks for the fun hop through so many awesome inspirations!
October 2, 2012 2:15 AM
Anonymous creativearts said...
I have finished the hop and left comments on all of the gorgeous projects! The two wreaths are my favorite sets and need to add them to my wish list! I really cannot say which of my holiday memories are the best -- all of them from being a little girl to now at age 71! I really loved it when my children woke on Christmas morning and ran to the tree squealing and laughing. Now I get to see the same thing through my grandchildren eyes when they come to my house on Christmas. I guess I have always loved Christmas morning!
October 1, 2012 11:52 AM

Just finished and love the entire blog. As to my most memorable Christmas ... it was a yearly thing as I grew up. My parents would dress us up and off we'd go to my dad's parents. I loved Grandma's breakfast of homemade cinnamon buns. But mostly sitting on GPa's lap eating them. Then off we'd go to my mom's parents. We'd have Christmas dinner and then go to the living room and gather around the grand piano. My wonderful Aunt Donna would sit down at the piano and play Clair de Lune, she'd then accompany Uncle John singing "The Desert Song", Aunt Mary would then pick up her accordion and serenade us with "Jealousy", Uncle Bill would say the poem "The Erie Track", my dad would play "Chloe" on the piano while my Uncle Jerry would sing the one word he knew "Chloe", my sister would play "Nola" on the piano and I would sing "Dear Lady of Fatima" and play the violin as well. We always were rewarded with a prize from Grandma...usually a new Christmas mug. Memories...not haunting, wonderful memories. This was a yearly adventure until I married (at 26!). Loved it!!!
October 1, 2012 3:16 PM

Kristy Tyra said...
Wonderful blog hop. This is the first one I have participated in. I love all the inspiration that was shown. It's hard to pick just one memory, but I think it was the one when my younger sister and I got up in the middle of the night and we realized that "Santa" had already been there! Our special gifts from him were already under the tree! We tried not to look, and went straight back to bed, but sleep was awfully hard to come by!
October 2, 2012 10:03 AM

 Anonymous Marie D. said...
My happiest Christmas memory is the year my whole family was baptized together at a Sunday morning service. You see Christmas fell on Sunday that year, my husband received a whisper in his ear, for the whole family to go to the water.
It was a very humbling experience, we actually started a trend in our church. By the way, all the members of our family were already baptized or christened earlier in our lives. We felt it was necessary to rededicate our lives back to the Lord. Amen.
October 1, 2012 10:50 AM


Congratulations ladies!  We're so excited for you!
Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We can't wait to see what you come up with using your new stamps!

Blessings,





DT Coordinator

 
Delete

4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!! Happy shopping!!!! :)

Rhea Thompson said...

Congratulations ladies on winning this month's Blog Hop! The sets are so inspiring that I know you're going to create amazing projects using them. Have fun!

reeree62 said...

Congrats to all!!!

nzillingworth said...

Well done ladies, fab blog hop too xxx