Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ODBDSLC128 Masculine



Thanks to everyone who participated in the "Create Your Own Recipe challengechallenge last week!! There were so many beautiful creations. We so enjoyed viewing your interpretation of the challenge.

Before going on to our next challenge and winners, I would like to say thanks to our October Guest Designer, Bridget Finlay.  Your creations have been such an inspiration to us all Bridget!!  God has truly blessed you with talent.  Thanks for sharing the gifts he bestowed upon you with us!!  

Next month, we welcome Barbara Pace AKA as BarbieP on Splitcoast Stampers!!  Barb has a real love for crafting and for the Lord.  We are so glad she is willing to share her God given talent with us at ODBD this month!!

Here is more about Barbara from Barbara herself:


Here is more about Barbara from Barbara herself:


I grew up in and still live in Missouri.  I am a Christian first and foremost.  I am married 40 years to a wonderful man who, after 32 years of diligent prayer, became a Christian himself.   We have one son, who is currently away in college; and one dog, a West Highland Terrior.  My husband and I are actively involved in our church, as well as hosting a weekly in-home Bible study.
Until 8 years ago, I was not involved in any craft.  Just did not seem to be the “crafty-type” individual.  Every hobby I tried, I lost interest.  Then someone invited me to a card-making class.  I was hooked, much to my husband’s dismay – LOL.  And then, I stumbled across ODBD’s stamps, and that sent me over the edge J   I love their scripture stamps, because I love God’s Word.  And, you can always have scripture as an inside verse regardless of how you design the outside of the card. 
Any talent I have is a gift from God, and I truly believe He has given this gift to me as a ministry.  My greatest joy in this hobby is creating cards for Operation Write Home.   I love sending cards to encourage those who are serving our country, and what better way to encourage another than through Scripture.   Each batch of cards I send, I pray that one will land in the hands of someone who truly needs the Lord and that HE may receive all the glory. 
I am thrilled and humbled to have been asked to be a Guest Designer with those as talented as the ODBD team, and I look forward to working with them during the month of November.  

Now on to our Challenge and winners...


The Award and Prize Winners for last week's "Create Your Own Recipechallenge:





Liz Williams

Congrats Ladies !! Please grab the Shining the Light Award Badge and display it with pride. Please link the badge to http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/.

Shining the Light Challenge Award

Thanks to some of our Design Team members for their gorgeous entries for this challenge:





Angie Crockett



Angie Crockett

This week's random prize winner of the $15 dollar gift certificate toward stamps is:


Congratulations !!  Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
for more information on how you to claim your gift certificatePlease let her know you won ODBDSLC127.

This week's challenge:  
Make a card or project for the Men


To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize$15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Sunday, November 4th at 8 p.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. 

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them. As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing three or more of our participants  for the  Shining the Light Award . In order to qualify for this award or join the challenge, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by Sunday,  November 4th at 8 p.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC128.  When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.

Now on to our challenge teams inspiring creations for this challenge:

Please note the designers link, challenges used and the stamp set they used is listed under each creation. If you take a moment to leave the girls some love at their blogs, I am sure they would greatly appreciate it.

Guest Designer:

ODBD stamps used: Anchor

ODBD stamps used: sneak peek of The Babe



ODBD Stamp Set Used:  The Surging Sea 





ODBD Stamps & Dies Used:  Never Give UpGrunge Cross & Grunge Cross Die



ODBD Stamp Set Used: The Light of Life



ODBD Stamp Set Used: Faithful Friend


Thanks for stopping by!! We hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  We can't wait to see your creation!!


blessings,


example image

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for your outstanding challenge samples this month, Bridget...this month went so fast! Welcome, Barbara.....I'm so excited that you are our next Guest Designer...can't wait to see your samples! Beautiful cards again this week, from the winners to the Challenge Team.....you are all my heroes and inspire me so much!! Mwaaah!!

Cindy Coutts said...

OUTSTANDING work by the design team and Bridget for this challenge! Angie, your lamplight card - swoon! Welcome Barbara. What a wonderful testimony you shared. You will love the ODBD gang. I'll have my challenge card up on Friday and thank you so very much for the SLC Award :)

Karen W said...

Thank you so much, all of the entries and DT creations were wonderful!!

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats to the Award and Prize winners, Gorgeous cards all around!

kathi17 said...

Thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners as well, your cards wee really beautiful!