Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time With Debi!

Hello friends!  I hope you all enjoyed the release and the blog hop this week!  I know we on the DT are having lots of fun playing with the new stamps!  Today... to help you start thinking about Christmas and decorating or gift giving, Debi has a beautiful project to share with you.  Enjoy!!!


Hello everyone!  I am excited to share a new project with you that I created for my "time with..." post.  
I combined the new O Christmas Tree Carol background sized stamp with a shadow box tray from 7 Gypsies to create this fun project.  I inked up the stamp with Versafine black, stamped on vanilla card stock, then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored the pine cones and needles with Copic markers and sponged with antique linen distress ink.
 I stamped the each of the pine cone images a second time, colored them and fussy cut them out.
 I then layered them on top of the full stamped image using foam tape to give them some dimension.
I then added a mix of Polar White Flower Soft and chunky glitter to everything.
 and a bunch fun goodies to embellish my project...
 the finished product
 some close ups of the details:


    


What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs O Christmas Tree Carol
SU very vanilla card stock, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas
Versafine black, clear embossing powder, Ranger antique linen and Copic markers
7 Gypsies Solo Shadowbox Tray in white
various flowers, embellishments and silk flowers with pinecones, Polar White Flower Soft, chunky glitter

Thanks so much Debi!  I just really love how this came out and I know our readers will too!  I hope you'll leave Debi some love below, and if you'd like to pop on over to her blog to see what else she's been up to... here's the LINK.  .  We can't wait to share more holiday ideas with you!  We hope you'll be back next time.... and until then... may God bless you!

 DT Coordinator

11 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is Beautiful! What a lovely Christmas Creation. Will pop over and say Hi.
Thanks for sharing Grace.
Blessings Mau xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How absolutely gorgeous!! I just love all the texture, colors,and your details. Beautiful Debi!!
hugs,
Chris

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Debi, your shadowbox came ut absolutely AMAZING!! I love everything about this fn proect and think I'll have to order one of those printer trays. What a fabulous gift this would make! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cathy L. Calamas said...

This is really beautiful. All the little details are wonderful. I love the little berries!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

It's outstanding! I want to make one. Carole

Anne said...

Wonderful! Such a gorgeous box! TFS!

Betty Wright said...

This is absolutely stunning, Debi! Wonderful Christmas design and so beautifully detailed! A real piece of Christmas art/decor to add to collection.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oooh, what a yummy treat for the eyes!!! Debi girl, you are the Queen of Decorative Trays!! I love the colors, elements, and stamps you have combined! Beautiful work!!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a lovely holiday decoration, great dimension to the sheet music and pretty embellishing!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Fabulous!

nzillingworth said...

So festive can smell the turkey now xxx Brill job and smashing coluours xxx