Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Post Winners!


Well, I messed up the email that was sent out announcing the blog candy so I will have 2 winners instead of one!

And the winners are...

From the blog hop comments:  Weezie!
I am most THANKFUL for... The gift of LIFE... to breathe, to see, to hear, to feel, to touch.. to experience, to be.. *and to craft, lol*!!! Thankful I am born in America... Thankful the LORD loves me inspite of myself...;o) (I'm still in my walk to get there, but by HIS Mercys' and Graces' and HIS FAITHFULNESS to me, I will get there...)  And of course.. I seriously am Thankful for allllllll of those beautiful Our Daily Bread Design STAMPS!!! :O)
Weezie :O)



From the email comments:  Charlotte Wages
I'm Thankful that God didn't give up on me. I'm Thankful for the family He gave me and for where He planted me to be raised  and live. I Thank Him for the country church I go to and our country preacher.

Ladies, please contact me at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com and tell me you are a Thanksgiving Day Blog Candy winner!!!

Thanks to EVERYBODY who left comments.  I really enjoyed reading all of them!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!


Stay tuned for Saturday and the December New Releases! I am so excited as we will have the prettiest snowflakes sets ever available starting then!! I can hardly wait!!!

Blessings to you!!


 example image

1 comment:

Carol P said...

Congratulations Weezie and Charlotte for winning the blog candy, yes we have much to be thankful for including Our Daily Bread Designs.
Carol