Saturday, November 3, 2012

WINNERS of the November Release Hop

Hello friends of Our Daily Bread designs!  We hope you enjoyed the Nov  release as much as we, the DT did!  We are just having a blast playing with these gorgeous images! 

It's now my pleasure to announce the winners for this month:

The following 3 people have won their choice of 
ONE FREE SET OF CHOICE:

Blogger            Kim H said...
another inspiring hop from the wonderful designers. beautiful set of stamps and they really showed their potential for uses. thank you so much for this hop and the chance to win. have a wonderful and blessed day.
November 1, 2012 4:59 PM

Anita Braddock said...
Wow you have all outdone your selves the attention to details and the layering for this special Hop is Super amazing. this gives me the Inspiration to start my Christmas gifts and cards. thanks for sharing and bring us the Amazing hops you do.
November 2, 2012 3:01 AM

 wannabcre8tive said...
I just finished the blog hop and am in awe of all of the beautiful creations. The new sets are awesome.
November 1, 2012 11:00 AM

The following blessed hopper has won this month's entire
 Bread Basket Bundle!

 Becky Dunham said...
Love this new release - as always :) Such gorgeous images and lovely sentiments and so many amazing samples from the DT! Just finished the hop - no problems but lots and lots of inspiration!
November 1, 2012 10:22 AM


Congratulations Ladies!  Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!  Be sure to upload them to our card gallery (if you do not have an account you can easily open one for free)

Also, we have weekly Shining the Light challenges on Tuesdays, and we'd love for you to share your work there!  Just check out the ODBD blog on Tuesdays to see the challenge for the week!

Blessings,
DT Coordinator

Delete

9 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your new goodies! Hugs and blessings...

Lori

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulations ladies....this is an awesome collection...

Karen Letchworth said...

I really hope that the winners will PRAISE GOD for this blessing. Thank you, ODBD, for being so generous.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Congrats!

Kelly L said...

Congrats, ladies!! :)

Kim H said...

oh thank you very much, I really appreciate the work you all do for these products and hops. I cannt wait to start creating with my new stamps. gratz! to my fellow winners, I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Evette K. said...

God bless the winners and many thanks to ODB for offering such great incentives with their GREAT products. Love love love your stamps. evette

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness! I almost forgot to check back to see who won! Praise God for reminding me :) Thank you so so much! I really love this collection and when I saw I had won, my mouth literally dropped open and I think I forgot to breath for a couple of seconds! Sending my info right away! Congrats to the other winners :)

Anita Braddock said...

wow how super cool is this thanks so much for this win. iam so happy and excited you have great stamps and hops