Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog Hop Winners!!!

  Hello Happy Hoppers!  We're so glad that you joined us for the release blog hop and that you enjoyed it!  We certainly have been having fun with these sets... and if you didn't win this month... we hope you'll still be able to purchase the ones you want because these are awesome!!!  

The following three people have won a $20.00 Gift Certificate to go toward stamps at the ODBD Store:

Cyndy said...
Well I just finished this hop and I have to tell ya--well done ladies. You have assembled some super talented "breadsticks". Thanks for all the inspiration and thanks for making up my mind how I spend my Christmas gift cash :) lol! One of my New Year's resolutions is to devote more time to listening to the Lord and truly learning his purpose for my life. As this crazy world spins around me I realize that we all need to have our eyes and hearts focused on Christ. He alone will help us make the journey! Blessings to each of your design team members and to ODBD. You are my FAVORITE resource. Thanks--hugs to you all.
January 2, 2013 10:51 AM

  Joyce Irvin Harris said...
I really enjoyed this ODBD hop! I especially liked that it was no longer than 36 hours.
January 1, 2013 11:28 PM

This blog hop must have the most beautiful cards I hve ever seen in one sitting. Honestly, sales should soar. What a team you have showcasing this new bundle. I enjoyed it immensely.Thank you!
Psalm 23 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
January 1, 2013 7:47 PM

Our Grand Prize Winner this month wins a $75.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store... and that winner is:

  Dottie said...
It has been so fun to hop around to see what the gals have done with the ODBD products. You gals deserve the hero badge for working so hard at this time of the year. It was not easy I am sure. But thank you ODBD for giving some of us a chance to win some wonderful stamps. I use your wonderful stamp messages a great deal. New Year's resolutions? It is a good time to set hallmarks in life as a starting point of something we want to better in our lives. Mine is that I want to be more in tune to the leading of the Spirit this year. Though I've walked with Christ for 37 years, learning never ends thankfully; his love is new every minute for us to draw from. Thanks again ladies for a great bloghop.
January 1, 2013 4:47 PM

Congratulations ladies!  Please contact Kelley via email at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
Be sure to tell her what prize you won as we have lots of different prizes going on with our  challenges and Alumni Hops.... so just tell her you won the Jan. release Blog Hop and the dollar amount you won.
  Also... you must contact her within one week! 

We can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!  Uploading to the ODBD Gallery or to SCS with the keywords ODBD, or Our Daily Bread designs will help us find your creations!  Also we'd love to have you join our Shining the Light Challenges on Tuesdays!  More chances to win there too.... so why not play along!!!

Praying that each of you has a Wonderfully Happy New Year!!!

DT Coordinator


4 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Yay!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!!

Cynthia said...

Congrats Ladies! Enjoy your goodies.

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!!!!! :) HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GOODIES!!!!!!!

reeree62 said...

Congrats to all you lucky girls!!!!