Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rick's Birthday Blog Hop WINNER!!

Thank you SO MUCH to everybody that participated in the blog hop and that left comments for Rick on his 54th birthday!!  He was SO surprised and had so much fun doing the hop himself!!!  It was his first blog hop ever!!

TLady said...
Ooooo!!!!!!! IT'S A DIORAMA!!!!!!! PERFECT for this scene you've created!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! :) I created a diorama for my hubby's birthday this past year! WHAT A KIDDER YOU ARE!!!!!! LOL (BUT, from what you're telling us, HE DESERVES IT!!!!!!!!! :))I can IMAGINE those "made up" techniques!!!!!!LOL I just started laughing as I read your blog!!!! (What a TREAT!!!!!! ) :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!!!!!!!!! (Now, to think of SOMEWAY to get Dawn back, huh? ) :)
The winner of the $20 in FREE STAMPS was chosen from Dawn's blog:
so, Tlady, please email us... kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com with the subject line in your email of "Rick's Blog Hop Winner".

Blessings,


5 comments:

TLady said...

YEAAAAH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm VERY EXCITED about having won some ODB stamps! You all sound like you have SUCH A FUN TIME working together! Can't wait to play with my new stamps! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! :)

Cathymac said...

Congratulations TLady...have fun shopping!

Diana Nguyen said...

Congrats, TLady! Have fun!

timang said...

Nice post! got some explanation from this info that I least expected. Thumbs up! :p

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...


I admired those who has able to create a blog as wonderful as this! You are truly a hard working person. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

Say
www.imarksweb.org