Monday, January 28, 2013

Visit Our Daily Bread Designs in Lawrenceville Georgia!

Our Daily Bread Designs will be at the Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival in Lawrenceville, Georgia February 2-3, 2013!     

Be sure to stop by our booth and see what's new! Kelley Holland, Sandee Shanabrough, Julie Warner and Sherry Kushibab will be doing demos in the booth. We will also be offering Make and Takes.    

Click here to see our 2013 Show Schedule      

We hope to see you there!      
     
example image

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

I wish I could come...but work is just toooooo crazy right now :(...! Have fun!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Woot! Woot! I'll get to see you all live and in person in August! YES!

Regina Hamilton said...

I will be there. I can't wait.

Caryn S said...

WOW I did not even know this was happening ! I must check my schedule for the weekend.

Bobbi Miller said...

(sniff...sniff)... I don't see Arizona on this list. (sigh) Maybe some day. Have fun and can't wait to see the pics!