Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blog Hop Winners!!!

Hello friends of ODBD!  We hope you enjoyed the blog hop and were as inspired by these fun new sets as we were!  The winners have been drawn, and here they are:

The following 5 people have won a $20.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store!

  luv2craft said...
To all you very talented ladies.I saw so many "Great" ideas.This is my very first Blog Hop,and what a blessing to see so many beautiful cards.Even if I don't win any stamps or dies,I won a great deal though the journey.
March 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

 Pattie J. said...
fantastic hop with beautiful and useful ideas. I think I like the Recipe Card and Tag set. I have been looking for these to help make a recipe book for my grandchildren. they are adorable ,creative,and fit the bill nicely. thank you
March 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM

 Mary B. said...
This is my favorite hop and I love this months releases. The ladies did an awsome job. I so love every set and die for this month and can not wait to get enough money to buy it. ODBD are my all time favorite stamp company. I especially love the gingham background stamp.
March 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Blogger Creative Crafter said...Wow your girls did a fab job presenting this set. It is difficult to pick just one set but I think my favourite is the Happy Spring set. I love Spellbinder dies and the Daily Bread stamp sets are next to none other. Thankyou for your ministry. Blessings
March 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Jackie W said...
Wow, stunning projects your desing team has come up with for this month's awesome products. Can see where a big chunk of my allowance is going this month! So loving all the new things-hmmmm, which to get first! 8) I have to say my favs would be the Recipe card icons, the matching dies and that Gingham background, they are for sure at the top of my list.
March 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Congratulations Ladies!!!  
We hope you enjoy your new stamps!  Please email Kelley to arrange for your prizes, at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com 
Tell her you won the $20.00 Gift Certificates for the March 1 Release Blog Hop!  
 Blogger 
We'd love to see what you create with your new stamps!  We have a Card Gallery where you can register for free  and then upload your cards there!  We're always on the lookout for cards to spotlight so we'd love to have you share!  You can find the Gallery HERE
We also have the Shining the Light Challenge on Tuesdays, and there are more chances to win prizes there... so check out the blog Tuesday mornings and play along!  There is a link at the top of the blog that will always take you to the latest challenge! 
Like us on Facebook and see lots more inspiration as many of  the designers are uploading their cards there now.  It's a good place to chat, ask questions, and just enjoy the inspiration! 
Until next time.... be Blessed!
DT Coordinator

3 comments:

Jackie W said...

Woohoo! Can't believe I won. And to think I almost didn't complete the hop because I was having issues with my internet! Thank you for all the inspiration and wonderful products you ladies provide.

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! HAVE A SUPER TIME PLAYING WITH YOUR NEW GOODIES & BE SURE TO SHOW US!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the ladies who won! Whoohoo! :) God bless all of you!

Love In Christ,
Veronica