Friday, March 1, 2013

March New Releases!

Although it is still snowing in the northeast Ohio, I am looking forward to seeing the crocuses, daffodils, tulips....and pussy willows!!

Our first theme for March is Easter and spring! We have a stamp set, a background and a mini set!
 

 
 


Our next theme is Baking and Cooking! I know you will find all of our custom dies and stamp sets to be very compatible with one another! 

First up is the Apron & Tools exclusive dies, manufactured for us by Spellbinders. These dies will work well with all our baking sets and also with the future garden sets we will be releasing in a few months! 


Check  out the little tool dies....they are the cutest!! Make sure to use the embossing feature to bring out the detail lines!

Next custom die is the Recipe Card & Tags Die, and it includes not only a 3"x5" recipe card sized die, but also 2 mini tags and a circle and scalloped circle die!

Here are card samples using the recipe card die.


 

Here are card samples using the tags and circle dies.

 

Along with the dies, the cards have also used our new stamp sets!


We also have this very cute set "Happy Marriage Recipe".



We also have these 3 single stamps to round out our selection!



You can purchase all these stamp sets on our website HERE.   

For more ideas and card samples, please be sure to read our Blog Hop post HERE! There will be 5 prizes of $20.00 Gift Certificates for stamps in the ODBD store!!

Be sure to LIKE us on  Facebook! Our design team are posting their cards and projects more frequently now so there are fresh ideas all the time!!!


You can also see Design Team projects on the Samples Gallery!
Blessings,
 



5 comments:

Laura Love said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the baking line! I am going to NEED all these :D

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED "FOOD STAMPS!!!!!!" OH MY!!!!!!!!!! :) I'M SMILING this morning!!!!!!!!!(Hungry or not, they're GREAT!) Food stamps were my FIRST STAMPS! :)Can't wait to see what everyone has made! :)

TLady said...

P.S. The link to the Blog Hop isn't working! :(

NYtina112 said...

I haven't always been able to do the blog hops but am so pleased that I could today! Everything is an inspiration. I loved everything and find it difficult to have a favorite. As I watch the snow falling softly, the Happy Spring and pussy willows do make me long for spring warmth after our long winter. Thank you for the hop!!!!

JaniceAileen said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE them all!!!!