Friday, March 15, 2013

Oops! Wrong year posted...

Thanks to the many customers who emailed me to let me know I had the wrong year posted in my earlier NOW & THEN email!  ODBD began in 2008 (not 2009).  Sorry for the confusion! (I'm not good with dates!  LOL!!)

Also, I realized I had forgotten one of the most important NOW & THEN's of all! Shame on me.....

THEN: My loving and devoted husband, Rick, cheered and encouraged me on from the sidelines, although he did manage and work all the weekend stamp and scrapbook shows.

NOW: Since he retired from his other company (33 years) in August 2011, Rick is now full time with ODBD, taking care of our distributors, wholesalers, accounting and shows! He loves it!!



Thank you so much for all your replies and emails today! I love to read your encouraging words!!

Blessings,

 
 


2 comments:

TLady said...

I'm NO GOOD with years either Kelley!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice!!!!!! By the way, why didn't Dawn ask for a BEFORE & AFTER picture of Rick???? :)

Bernadette Roberto Shisler said...

I agree, TLady! :)