Monday, March 25, 2013

Visit us at the CK Scrapbook Convention in Collinsville IL

Our Daily Bread Designs will be in Collinsville IL, at the CK Scrapbook Convention on Friday and Saturday, April 5-6, 2013!

Kelley Holland and Lisa Somerville will be doing demos in the booth.  We will also be offering Make and Takes.  Be sure to stop by our booth and see what's new! 

The week prior to the convention, CKC will post money saving coupons here good towards the purchase of a Vendor Faire pass (for the shopping area) at the convention.

We hope to see you there!


example image

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

You can bet your bottom dollar I will be seeing you there! I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

Conniecrafter said...

I am hoping to go too, a few times things have come up to prevent me from coming but I am hoping this year I will make it!

scrapbook convention said...

It's great that you have a local scrapbook convention to visit. enjoy ;)