Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog Hop Winners!!!

Hello friends!  We hope you enjoyed the blog hop, and more importantly, that you fell in love with this month's release as much as we on the DT have!  Our winners have been chosen and here they are:

The winner of the $10.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store is:

MiamiKel said...
Just finished the hop and I must say, what a breathtaking and awe inspiring group of ladies, blessing us with their talents gifted from Him to share with each of us! Just WOW!! Each and every creation personifies the beauty all around us, especially in this gorgeous new Springtime. Lovely work, one and all!

I had to SMILE huge with the onward christian soldiers image - that is the one song I would sing over and over in church. It was my very, very favorite then, and still now. But imagine the entire congregation singing another hymn, like Go tell it on the mountain, and I'm in full glory singing "Onward Christian Soldiers", lol! Bless my mom's heart! :)

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation! *Blessings!*
April 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

The winner of the $20.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store is:

Lynn said...
I just finished this fabulous blog hop, and, as usual, I am blown away by the amazing creations by the talented design team at ODBD! Everyone did an awesome job. Thank you all for your hard work!
April 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM

The winner of the $30.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store is:

Gina Ables said...
I enjoyed the hop and left comments for each of your wonderful designers and their beautiful creations. I'm like many of the others and am hoping that I'm a winner. Thanks for such inspirational Christian papercraft tools. I love ODBD.
April 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Finally, the winner of the $40.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps in the ODBD Store is:

April said...
Another wonderful inspirational hop! The design team has done a fabulous job! I love the stamps and dies.
April 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Delete
Congratulations ladies!!!  Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Remember, you MUST claim and use your prize in the month of April, 
so don't let your prize expire! 
 Be sure to tell Kelley you won the April Release Blog Hop!

We'd love to see what you create with your new stamps!  
We  have the Shining the Light Challenge on Tuesdays, and there are more chances to win prizes there... so check out the blog Tuesday mornings and play along!  There is a link at the top of the blog that will always take you to the latest challenge! 
Like us on Facebook and see lots more inspiration as many of  the designers are uploading their cards there now.  It's a good place to chat, ask questions, and just enjoy the inspiration! To view more inspiration with ODBD Stamps, visit our Card Gallery!

Until next time.... be Blessed!
DT Coordinator
Delete

6 comments:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! :) You'll LOOOOOOOOOVE your goodies!!!!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Saints Rule! said...

Congratulations! ENJOY!! ((hugs))

Tamika said...

You winners are truly blessed enjoy your loot!

MiamiKel said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is a most wonderful blessing to read! Off to email Kelley! Have a blessed day, everyone! x0xo

Gina Ables said...

I am very excited about winning. I've sent my email to Kelley and now anxiously await a reply. I want to thank Our Daily Bread Designs and all your wonderful designers.