Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome to May Guest Designer Karen Wallace!!

Please welcome Karen Wallace as our May Guest Designer!! 

Make sure to visit Karen's blog:
My name is Karen Wallace and I live in the Midwest.  I’ve been stamping for about 12 years and love everything about it!  I love the Our Daily Bread Designs stamps because they are so versatile and I make a lot of cards for church type functions.   I’m retired and loving it so I have lots of stamping time now.  I’m so honored to be a guest designer for ODBD this month, I love getting the new stamps and creating something special for you.  I get so much inspiration from the design team each month and can’t wait to see the new designs each month.  I hope your enjoy my creations and thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of being part of the team this month.  


Karen's cards have been created with the Hyacinth stamp setI just love the shaped card and the purple card is such a great color! So beautiful, Karen! 



Stay tuned next week for more cards from Karen!

Blessings,
Kelley


example image

10 comments:

Grace said...

Oh goodness this is gorgeous Karen! I love the shaped card and of course the beautiful colors... and who can resist bling?!! Just beautiful! So happy to have you guest designing with us this month and looking forward to more of your cards throughout the month!

Gina Ables said...

Beautiful card. I love designing cards and Our Daily Bread Designs has top of the line products. Congratulations on being a guest designer.

Francie G. said...

Congrats, Karen! Beautiful creation. Looking forward to more of your creations!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, Karen! I have always been a huge fan....your ODBD creations are my fave of course! (Wink!) I can't wait to see what you have for us next week!!! HUGS!!!!

Becky said...

Hi Karen! I am so excited for you. Love your gorgeous card.

Conniecrafter said...

pretty shades of purple and just love how you brought a pop of green to it with the ribbon!!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations Karen. I'm not surprised to see you here, you're cards are highlighted so often so I know how much you love ODBD. Your card is stunning, as usual.

Mary Marsh said...

Congrats on being the May guest designer Karen-beautiful work on these 2 cards

Silke Ledlow said...

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN!!! Have fun crafting :) !!!

Cards By Jan said...

Congrats Karen!!
Hope your month of May is a GREAT one!!
Hugs