Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thank you to Lee Ann Barrett, our June Blog Guest Designer!

Welcome to the 4rd week with Lee Ann Barrett, our June Blog Guest Designer! I would like to thank Lee Ann for being our guest here on the ODBD blog!

You can visit Lee Ann's blog, Greyt Paper Crafts, for more inspiration! 

I am sorry I am so late posting but I was without an internet signal!!

Lee Ann said, "I used this stamp as we are nearing the 4th of July.  Also, I used it because it was the first ODBD stamp I just had to have and had to come looking for you when I saw the image in the SCS gallery.  It seemed appropriate to come full circle with the Old Flag Background stamp as this is my last week guest designing for ODBD".



Lee Ann used stamps from Old Flag Background and All Occasion Sentiments

We have one last card from Lee Ann that I wanted to share with you and I love it!! The lighthouse image is from the Keep Your Lamp Burning set (and also the lighthouse in our other company, North Coast Creations, logo!!).  The beach scene is from The Mighty Sea and the sentiment is from Happy Retirement! Wow, those are beautiful cards!!! 



Thank you for visting this week.  Please leave a comment for Lee Ann!

Blessings,
Kelley

11 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

GASP!!!! Both cards are super amazing!!!!! What a pleasure it has been during this month to see your gorgeous creations posted here, Lee Ann!!! Will definitely keep tabs over at SCS!!! Blessings, Angie

Lori said...

Both cards are Fabulous Lee Ann! Thank you for sharing them! Great Eye Candy! Hugs Lori

TLady said...

Just BEAUTIFUL LEE ANN!!!!! I LOVE to see different sets used on a card!!! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US!!!!!!:)

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Absolutely beautiful cards, Lee Ann! Totally LOVE your work...thanks for sharing your talent and beauties at ODBD!!

Jean Bullock said...

Awesome cards. Love the sentiment. Both cards are works of art.

Mickie said...

Beautiful artwork on both cards. Especially like the patriotic card.

Grace said...

Oh these are both gorgeous Lee Ann!!! I have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful work this month!!! Thanks for all the inspiration you gave us all!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific patriotic card and love the scene, great combo of the stamps and great coloring!

Jan Marie said...

Wowzers!! These are both amazing works of art!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us and blessing us so!! May the Lord bless you as much as you bless others!

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...what a beautiful creation...I love the bottom edge, and so well a combination of the two sets, and your water is Awesome!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Thanks for all of your kind comments and encouragement, ladies! I had so much fun designing this month!