Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ODBDSLC160 and introducing the new team!!!


Hello Friends!!  Normally we have a new challenge posted on Tuesdays for the Shining the Light challenge, however, this week is a fifth week and our Red, White and Blue challenge is being extended until July 7 at 8 pm EST!!  Not only would I like to share the linky and more inspiration, but first I would like to introduce the new team beginning in July!!!

Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team:

We are so blessed to have some of our creative and talented ladies returning!!







New Designers!!!.... and a little about them!!!

Our newest guest designer for July and August:



Hello Everyone!! My name is Jennipher Lowery and I feel so blessed to be guest designing for Our Daily Bread Designs for the ODBD Challenge team!!  I discovered ODBD back in 2010 and immediately fell in love with the Scripture Collections.  In fact, Scripture Collection 1 and 2 was my very first ODBD purchase.  Although Kelley continues to design wonderful new stamps every month, the Scripture Collections and Series will always be closest to my heart.  I do own many other ODBD stamps, and I promise to showcase them as well.

A little about me....First and foremost, I am a Child of God save by his Amazing Grace! Not only did He save me but keep saving me from life's trials and tribulations.  God has brought me through so much in the past 10+ years. Without Him, I am certain I would not be here today.

I live in Jacksonville, NC where I was born and raised.  I work part time at a local bank which allows me to take care of my elderly mother while also enjoying extra time for card making.  I have always been some form of creativity or art throughout my entire life...playing the piano, singing in the church choir, cross-stitch, crochet, painting, scrapbooking, and card-making.  Rubber stamping and card-making has become by far my favorite art.  I enjoy the smile a handmade card brings to the recipients face and the "wow" factor when they say "You made this!" But mostly, I like the fact that I can Glorify God through my creations because of stamp companies like Our Daily Bread Designs.  After all, it is because of Him that I have been blessed with a talent and love for making uplifting cards. His hands are guiding mine when I sit down to create. To God be the Glory!!

Cheryl was our guest for June and will becoming a full time designer this month!!  Welcome Cheryl!!





My name is Cheryl Scrivens, and it’s an honor to be a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs.  I love the beautiful images, sentiments, and Scripture sets, and the Design Team creates lovely cards and projects to showcase the stamps. 
My husband and I have lived in South Florida for 25 years and are now retired, but we are busy in our local church and with many other activities.  I have volunteered for the last twelve years at our local Christian radio station, Moody Radio South Florida, and it's been a real blessing to me. 
I have crafted my entire life, even while working full-time for nearly 35 years.  I have sewn, cross-stitched, embroidered, crocheted, knitted, quilted and even got into stained glass, among numerous other crafts.  But my newest love for the last ten years has been stamping.  I love making cards to send for encouragement and special occasions, which is why I found Our Daily Bread Designs perfect with their beautiful Scripture sets.   I have made many sets of cards for people as gifts and have also made special cards for friends.  I find it relaxing and a creative challenge, but my real joy of stamping is sharing the beauty of Christ.

Joining us in August as a full time designer!!...





My name is Darla Rants, (DJRants on SCS,) and I am so honored to be a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs.  I'm a Jesus girl, wife of going on 25 years, and mother of 2 almost grown kids. I began making cards at the age of 8 with constuction paper and markers, I probably have more child-like enthusiasm for cardmaking now than I did back then, and certainly more fun tools (toys!) to do it with!  I'm so blessed to spend time and talent with such outrageously creative ladies, both spiritually and artistically.  The scriptures and beautiful images of ODB are such an inspiration to me, everyday I get a revelation, sometimes a new technique, sometimes a beautiful scripture that touches my heart and brings tears to my eyes.  I'm just so excited to create with all of you and share our love of Jesus through cardmaking!


This week's challenge is:  Patriotic or Red, White and Blue.  This will be a 2 week challenge.

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Sunday, July 7 at 8 p.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next challenge. In order to win this prize, you do not need to use ODBD stamps, but if you have them, we would love to see them!!


As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing three or more of our participants  for the  Shining the Light Award . In order to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps anhave your submission added to Mr. Linky by Sunday,  July 7 at 8 p.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword  ODBDSLC160.  When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.


This week's inspiration for our challenge is from some of our challenge participants!!!  To join our challenge add your name to the linky below.



inside







Thanks for stopping by!! We hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  We can't wait to see your creation!!


blessings,

example image

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

What an awesome challenge team this will be! Welcome DJ, Cheryl, and Jennipher! You will love it here! Blessings!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Woo hoo! Welcome, ladies!!! You are all so creative.....I know your creations here will be fabulous as usual!!!! I can't wait to see more red, white, and blue projects for this challenge....our challenge team and participants have already done some amazing work!! God bless!

TLady said...

CONGRATULATION LADIES for being on the ODB Design Team!!!!!!!! :) HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT to see all of your talents!!!!!!:)

AND THANK YOU ODB for featuring one of my cards!!!!!!!!:) AND for the Shinning Light Award for my blog!!!! I will display it with PRIDE for such a SUPER COMPANY!!!!!!!:) GOD BLESS!!!!!!:)

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! So excited!!!

Sabrina said...

You have some fabulous and inspiring new team members there - I'll look forward to seeing the great inspiration each week!