Thursday, August 1, 2013

August New Releases!

Hello and welcome to the ODBD August New Release! 

I wanted to start first with saying good-bye to Deb Saaranen.  My most heartfelt thank you to Deb for all her design work, creating beautiful cards over the (almost) 4 years she has been on the ODBD teams.  Deb is moving and with so much going on she needs to step down. She will be missed by all of us!!

To inspire you, I will be posting all of the Design Teams cards and links to their blogs below. One winner will be chosen from one of the designers blog comments to receive a $50 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store!!  You have until August 3, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. EST to make your comments!

This month, we are so excited about our garden themed stamps and dies!! The ODBD artists and graphic designers really outdid themselves this month, as you shall see! In my life prior to owning ODBD when I had more time, I loved canning dill pickles and putting up strawberry jam and cling peaches. I would even buy tons of sweet corn in August and freeze it to eat all winter. Yummo! Summer is my favorite season since we have all the delicious garden foods and all the colorful flower gardens! I love it so much I even named my daughter "Summer"!

Canning jars are such a favorite item by most everybody!! Either stamped with an inside verse or filled with pickles or fruit, I am sure you will find it very versatile.  To make it even fun, we have Canning Jar dies to make the task of cutting out the canning jar stamps so much easier! 


 
Nothing says summertime better than some nice juicy peaches and strawberries! I thank God daily for providing us with such goodness! 




Another staple of a summertime garden is some glorious pickles!! Don't you just love biting into a nice crisp dill pickle or enjoying a sweet pickle on a grilled hamburger! MMMMmm!




Another fun idea we have for you is the Garden Mini Set and Garden Sentiments! These sets work well with our Apron & Tools Dies and Recipe & Tags Dies.  Gifting a loved one with a pie, jam, pickles or gift bag, and including the recipe is such a great idea.  Include a stamped tag to tie onto the gift!



I had some extra verses I had not used so I wanted to include them in a set.  I saw this cute idea for a shovel on Pinterest and it became a cute mini set!


Last but CERTAINLY not least is the answer to all those flourish and leaf die cuts we all love to add to our cards!! We even have an evergreen branch and pinecone! I think Michelle Laycock did an awesome job on this set.  I know you are going to reach for these dies time and time again!!


Debuting this month, we are offering Custom Cut Files for select stamps! These are digital downloads for use in electronic digital cutters.  Once purchased, you simply click on the link in your confirmation email to open the downloaded file into your machines software.  You will receive a .svg and a .dxf file. 




As always, we have our popular stamp bundles, where you can save 15-20% off the regular prices. (Retail customers only)
  


Click HERE to view all of our new releases for August 2013!

With this release we also a YouTube Video to share with you featuring our August 2013 Release.




Here's some fabulous inspiration from our talented designers using the stamps and dies from the August release. Make sure to comment on their blogs for a chance at winning $50 Gift Certificate from the store, good towards your purchase of ODBD stamps!






























Click here to visit our website

For more inspiration, visit our Gallery, and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest! 


Blessings, 
 
example image

22 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

What a fabulous release!!!! Thanks, Kelley, for these amazing stamps and dies......these will be favorites for a looooong time!! BTW, your post is fantastic and fun!!! I visited all of my Sistah Sticks....beautiful work, ladies! Thanks for inspiring me week after week!!! Mwaaaaah!!!

TLady said...

MY GOODNESS, WHERE IS EVERYONE????This is a SUPER RELEASE!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVERYONE'S WORK!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! EVERYONE had SUCH A DIFFERENT TAKE on this release!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS JOB!!!!!!!!!!:)

Sandee Shanabrough said...

What a fun fun release Kelley!!! I am having bushels of fun playing with these stamps!!! Thanks so much! And to all my sister sticks...y'all are amazing!! Loved every single one of your projects!!! Thanks for always inspiring me to do better and better!

Donna Whitten said...

I love this release and all of the designer cards are just beautiful.

Julia Aston said...

A lot of garden goodness in these wonderful new stamp sets!

BarbaraW said...

What a fun new release! Love the pickles.

Lucy said...

What an awesome release! I cant get over the gorgeous projects by this DT! They never disappoint me and give me so many ideas :-)266

Christine said...

This was such a fun hop! Love the images and the great things the designers did with them. Thanks to each for her hard work!

Linda Carson said...

Wonderful blog hop filled w/so much creative eye candy and inspiration!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow what beautiful new sets and dies. I'm off to visit everyone's blogs;)

Donna Oates said...

Thank you for adding me to your mailing list so that I could preview your newest release. The DT did a great job!

Audrey Ann said...

This month's stamps and dies are amazing Kelley - and I love the creativity that went into everyone's designs!! I also love reading everyone's comments - what an inspiring place this is :). Hugs!
Audrey

Caryn S said...

You are my favorite! No kidding, I love this release! I was just harvesting my cabbages tonight - now, if you know anything about gardening, you know harvesting cabbages in GA in August is a pretty big deal! Let's just say I'm all about my veggie garden right now and this would be so fun to play with when I'm not digging in the dirt!

Caryn S said...

Also, please excuse my ignorance but I have never understood how you use a die cut from a machine (ie. Silhouette) with a stamp. Will there be a tutorial on that since this is a new item?

Sue D said...

Love this release and great blog hop.

D- said...

Oh my goodness everyone's project were beautiful. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Bernadette Roberto Shisler said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! What an amazing array of stamps, dies, and cards!!!!! Thanks so much ladies!

Cathymac said...

This was such an amazing release, Kelley! I know I will be reaching for these stamps time and time again! This DT is just the best...every project was simply scrumptious. I will be making the rest of my comments today! Hugs!

Shelia said...

oh wow, love these new stamps and dies!! As always, gorgeous creations by your awesome DT members!! I really enjoy checking out everyone's work! Thanks for the fun hop!

Pati said...

Fun new sets! Great, inspiring creativity by the breadsticks! Thank you!

Diana Nguyen said...

Beautiful samples, ladies! Always impressive.

Candy Meyers said...

Great set of new stamps and dies. I especially like the Fancy Foliage. I have to have that one.
Candy Meyers