Monday, August 5, 2013

New Release Winner Announced

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments on our August New Release Post and on the blogs of our designers!  We appreciate your comments!

The random winner chosen from Julie's Blog for the $50 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store to be used towards the purchase of ODBD stamps is......
  • Lorrayne Ingram/caitiumom:
    I love this canning set, the blue ribbon is great. This is the perfect time to release this set as many will be coming from the fairs with prize winning jam and pickles. These are great card celebrating the bounty of summer

Congratulations Lorrayne Ingram!  Please email Kelley to claim your gift certificate!  Be sure to put August Winner in the subject line.  Please note, you must claim and use your Gift Certificate on the purchase of ODBD stamps during the Month of August, 2013.

5 comments:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS LORRAYNE!!!!!!!!!:) WE want to see those PRIZE WINNING PICKLES NOW!!!!!!!:) HAVE FUN with your NEW GOODIES!!!!!:)

Caitiumom said...

I am so excited, I just got back home from.delivering my jams to the county fair, next week to the state fair. thank you Kelley. I saw I.got a red ribbon for my cards with Scripture stamps from ODBD. I have not made pickels, but now I.will have to learn, so I.can use the pickle stamps. :-)

D- said...

Congrats Lorrayne!!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Congratulations, Lorraine! How exciting! You are going to LOVE the release!

reeree62 said...

Congrats, Lorrayne!!! Enjoy!