Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ODBDSLC168 Sketch #4

Thanks to everyone who participated in the "Sketchchallenge last week!! There were so many beautiful creations. We so enjoyed viewing your interpretation of the challenge.

Before going on to our prizes and challenge, I would like to take a moment to thank our guest designer Jennipher!!  Jennipher, your cards have been gorgeous and a real inspiration.  We have enjoyed working with you!!!!  Thanks so much for being a guest for the last two months!!!!

We would like to welcome our next guest: Linda Carson!!  Here are some words from Linda to tell us more about herself....Welcome Linda!!  Linda will join us next week.




Hi ODBD friends!
     
I'm Linda Carson and I'm excited for this opportunity to represent ODBD as guest designer for the next two months.  ODBD represents the best of the best in Christian designs and scriptures.  They are my "go-to" stamps for sending encouragement.            

I got in to stamping because I was bored with scrapbooking.  I kept eyeing stamps at craft stores and one day found myself purchasing one just because I was curious. That was 10 years ago and hundreds of stamps later.       

I live in Arkansas with my husband Randall.  We've been married for 21 years.  After being widowed for a couple of years I prayed about remarrying.  I told the Lord that if He didn't want me to remarry that was fine but if He did could I have a husband who liked to fish, golf and didn't have children.  I wanted children of my own.  Of course he had to be a Christian.  About a month later a mutual friend set us up for a blind date.  When I opened the door my first thought was, "I'm in trouble now!"  Randall liked to fish, golf and had no children!  Five months later we were married!  Although we don't have children we do have a couple of dogs, Lizzie and Sammie.    

The Award anPrize Winners for last week's "Sketch" challenge:


DSCN4718, Our Daily Bread Designs, All Occasion Sentiments, Pincushion, Spool and Tape

Our Daily Bread Designs, Sing to the Lord


Our Daily Bread Designs, Lighthouse


Congrats, Ladies !! Please grab the Shining the Light Award Badge (HTML CODE) from the side bar and display it with pride. 

Thanks to some of our Design Team members for their gorgeous entries for this challenge:


Our Daily Bread Designs, Pickles, Sabrina Jackson


This week's random prize winner of the $15 dollar gift certificate toward stamps is:


#9 Liz Williams

Congratulations !!  Please email Kelley at Kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com  
for more information on how you to claim your gift certificatePlease let her know you won ODBDSLC167 within two weeks.

This week's challenge is:  A sketch!!
This month we are doing something different.  Each week we will do a sketch!!




To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Sunday, September 1, at 8 p.m. ESTOne random winner will be chosen and announced next challenge. In order to win this prize, you do not need to use ODBD stamps, but if you have them, we would love to see them!!


As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing three or more of our participants  for the  Shining the Light Award. In order to qualify for this award, however, you must  have your submission added to Mr. Linky by Sunday,  September 1, at 8 p.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword  ODBDSLC168.  When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.

Now on to our challenge teams inspiring creations for this challenge:

Please note the designers link, challenges used and the stamp set they used is listed under each creation. If you take a moment to leave the girls some love at their blogs, I am sure they would greatly appreciate it.




Guest Designer:


Our Daily Bread Designs, Hope
I used orange for Kidney Cancer
 Jennipher Lowery
ODBD sets used: Hope




Designers


Our Daily Bread Designs You Will Find Refuge

ODBD Stamps Used: You Will Find Refuge

 

Our Daily Bread Designs Never Give Up and Grunge Cross Die

Jan Marie Ennenga
ODBD Products Used: Never Give Up & Grunge Cross Die



Our daily bread designs, Strawberries and Pickles, Garden Minis, Peaches


Chris Olsen
ODBD Stamp Sets Used:  Strawberries and Pickles, Garden Mini's and Peaches stamp sets from ODBD.
ODBD Dies Used: Quatrefoil Pattern Die


Our Daily Bread Designs, Peaches

Cheryl Scrivens
ODBD Stamps Used:  Peaches





ODBD, I Dig You, Garden Mini Set, Fancy Foliage Die


ODBD Stamps Used:  Garden Mini Set, I Dig You!
ODBD Dies Used:  Fancy Foliage Dies

Thanks for stopping by!! We hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  We can't wait to see your creation!!



blessings,






6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Jennipher, what a blessing it was to see your beautiful ODBD creations each week...we will miss you here! Welcome, Linda....can't wait to see your beautiful work! Congrats to last week's winners...some fabulous entries! Another great sketch this week, and the most beautiful samples!

Saints Rule! said...

Over the top gorgeous creations ladies! Have enjoyed seeing your work Jennipher! Thanks for inspiring me each week! {{hugs}}

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

What fantastic cards by the DT! I always forget to click through on the ODBD posts because they come into my reader without pictures or a full post, so they don't catch my eye. I'm glad I did today!!

Tricia

Cathymac said...

It was so good to see your gorgeous work again, Jennipher! Welcome, Linda...looking forward to seeing your creations over the next two months. Beautiful inspiration this week ladies and a fabulous sketch! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats to the ladies, I love Linda's work, Congrats to her too!
Wonderful inspiration, hopefully I can get to this challenge this week

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Congratulations to everyone...what beautiful challenge cards! And, Jennipher, we will MISS you and have loved all the beautiful cards you've made! And welcome, Linda, we you join us here at ODBD Shining the Light. I know you will be sharing some beautiful cards that reflect your love for the Lord!