Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift Certificate Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments on both our Thanksgiving Weekend Sale to let us know what you are thankful for and for the comments and kind words you left on our Blog and our Designers Blogs for our December Release post.

We used the Random Number Generator to pick the winners from comments left on our Thanksgiving Weekend Sale post


Congratulations to the following people who have won a $20 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of ODBD Stamps on our website. Please email Kelley by December 17, 2013, to claim your gift certificate.  Please put ODBD November Thanksgiving Gift Certificate Winner in the subject line and Kelley will email you back with details on how you can redeem your ODBD Gift Certificate. 

Donna G. said...

Even though I am thankful for my wonderful husband of (almost) 27 years, family, friends, and health, I am ultimately thankful for Jesus Christ and the sacrifice that he made for sinners.....for without that, I would be most hopeless even in the midst of all that I am thankful for.
Polly said...
I don't come from a large family so holiday celebrations tend to be small ones. This year I'm so thankful that my sister has moved back home and everyone will be together for the first time in many years!
Debra Miller said...
I am thankful for our generous and loving God, wonderful family and Christian stamp companies like ODBD! Happy Thanksgiving!
Bernadette Roberto Shisler said...
It's so hard to choose what I am most thankful for. My first thought is my husband, who has supported me and been a selfless man all 27 years of our marriage. Secondly, is my relationship with Jesus. Without Him, I wouldn't be here today. It is humbling to know He gave His life for me. Finally, family and friends. What would we do and be without them?
BlueRose said...
I am thankful for the true friends sticking by my side as I go through the horrendous battle with cancer.

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs December New Release Posts.  You have each won a $25 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps on our website.  Winners, Please email Kelley to claim your gift certificate!  Be sure to put December Winner in the subject line.  Please note, you must claim and use your Gift Certificate on the purchase of ODBD stamps during the Month of December, 2013.

From Lori's Blog:
Rose said... These two uses of the new stamps and dies are very pretty. I like the bright color of the blue one. The black one is more subdued but equally as beautiful. Great job!

From Grace's Blog:

Donna Whitten said...
Such lovely cards! They are amazing.

From Lisa's Blog:

Chana said...
Beautiful projects! love the layout with the soft muted colors. Very nice! The sentiment on your newsprint card is wonderful and I love all the motion in your focal grouping! Nice colors, papers, and wonderful execution!
Hugz,
Chana

Blessings,


1 comment:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) SUCH FUN to win ODB STAMPS!!!!!!!!:) "WOW" us with your TALENT & ODB Stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)