Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Jeanette Cloyd!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!! It's time to reveal the next ODBD Customer Card of the Day....this week's fabulous card belongs to Jeanette Cloyd (aka Forest Ranger).....congrats, Jeanette!!! In the past few weeks, Jeanette has uploaded several amazing ODBD creations and it was tough to choose just one, but I finally chose this cleverly designed masculine card.  I love how the image and sentiment, both from "The Waves On The Sea", were stamped directly on designer paper....such a simple but stunning design!  Kudos, Jeanette!!

ODBD The Waves on the Sea, Customer Card of the Day Designed by Jeanette Cloyd

I know you would love to see more from Jeanette......check out all of the fantastic ODBD cards on her blog, Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper Than Therapy, or her Splitcoast gallery, Forest Ranger.  Please leave some love while you are there....thank you!!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! 

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

15 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's ME! I can't believe it. I'm squealing in delight. THANK YOU so much for featuring my card!!!

You've made my day!

Saints Rule! said...

Congratulations Jeanette! What a wonderful card. I can see why it was so hard to pick just one! ;-)

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, Jeanette! What a beautiful card and such a lovely representation of your BEAUTIFUL card style!

Barb said...

Way to go Jeanette--you are a perfect pick for your awesome cards!

Tracey Fehr said...

Congrats Jeanette! Gorgeous card as always!

Unknown said...

Congrats...Love the card, your skill and style is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Unknown is me, Mae!

Linda said...

Congrats Jeanette. Of course they picked you. Your card is perfect.

Judy McMullen said...

Hooray for Jeanette! I love Jeanette's cards and have been very blessed to be the recipient of several. Her creations are fantastic and she is so deserving of this honor!!!

Dorothy S said...

Congratulations! This is a lovely card - wonderful image and clever way to display the sentiment.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jeanette, congratulations on being selected for the Card of the Day! Woohoo! It is a beautiful card, and I love how you've used the ODBD stamp on DP! I plan to visit your blog and gallery! So glad it made your day! Warm hugs!

Lagene said...

Congrats Jeanette, great masculine card!

Conniecrafter said...

Love it, Great design for a masculine card!

Grace said...

Congratulations Jeanette! Your card is just beautiful!!! It's perfect for a masculine card but could be for anyone! Beautifully done!!!

Cards By Jan said...

Congrats on a fantastic masculine card!!