Thursday, April 10, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Kim D.!

Hi, everyone! It's official....Customer Card of the Day has moved to Thursday, so I will have to be careful not to say "Happy Wednesday" anymore!! :)

This week's gorgeous Customer Card of the Day belongs to Kim D......congrats, Kim!!! This beautiful stamp set, "Sing to the Lord", has always been a sentimental favorite of mine since it was the very first ODBD stamp set I ever purchased.  I fell in love with Kim's card the first moment I saw it....I love how she colored the song bird to look just like a finch and the stamped floral scene looks amazing....just like spring time....ahhhhh!  Fabulous job, Kim!!

ODBD Sing to the Lord, Customer Card of the Day Kim D

If you'd like to see more of Kim's beautiful artwork, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, kim D, and leave some love while you are there.  Thank you!!

Thanks for visiting with us today!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett



6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. Congratulations on being in the spotlight.

Clare said...

Very pretty, Kim! Love it!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful stamping and lovely coloring!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kim, congratulations on being this week's Customer Card of the Day! It's gorgeous, and I love this set too. It was one of my first sets (The Lighthouse was the very first). I'm going to visit you SCS gallery and am so excited to see this and for you to be honored for your beautiful work! Hugs!

Kim Dearing said...

Thank you so much! I love that stamp set and use it often. That bird has been a scarlet tanager, a bluebird, a goldfinch. I wonder if we could turn him into a cardinal or blue jay with a few upward strokes on his head? Hmmm...Thank you again for the feedback!

Kim

Kelley said...

Beautiful card, Kim!!! I am so happy Angie chose this wonderful card!