Thursday, April 24, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Pamela Haskin!

ODBD Customer Card of the Day
Hello! Welcome to the latest edition of ODBD's Customer Card of the Day!!! To show our deep appreciation and gratitude to you, our loyal customers, we love to edify and encourage you by featuring a new ODBD project every other Thursday. This week's gorgeous card belongs to Pamela Haskin.....congrats, Pamela, and thanks for supporting our Shining The Light Challenge regularly!!! This soft, beautiful color palette of the designer paper, with the clever banner design and fabulous scripture from "Earth Verses" melted my heart instantly and I knew I had to feature this fabulous card here this week!!  It's so soothing to the eye and the verse shares such a wonderful promise!!  Thanks for the inspiration, Pamela!!

ODBD Earth Verses, Customer Card of the Day Pamela Haskin

To see more of Pamela's amazing artwork, please visit her blog, Cottage Below, and leave some love while you are there.

Thanks for spending time with us today!  God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett



10 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

What a gorgeous card! I like the soft soothing colors, the glorious verse and the banners!

Grace said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!! The soft colors are just gorgeous and the layout so fun!

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely! The sentiment, papers and layout are perfect for this Easter card. Well done.

Conniecrafter said...

pretty design with the banners, beautiful papers!!

Pamela Haskin said...

Thanks OBDB! What a special treat to find my card showcased on your blog. I had so much fun making this card. I really love your stamps and dies for the message they send.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card...I really like the special touch with the banners!

DebR said...

Such a soft, delicate card...beautifully done.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pamela, this deserves to be a Customer Card of the Day! When I first saw it, I loved the soft, delicate colors. And then with the paper banners extending from the edge of the focal die, it really was striking! And of course, the best is your beautiful verse from Job, and you even stamped that in a matching color! This is outstanding, and congratulations on this honor, and we always love to see you for the ODBD Shining the Light challenges each week! Sweet hugs!

Marianne #6701 in AZ said...

I loved it when I saw it on Pam's blog. I love it even more now, because she makes such beautiful cards and was so worthy of this honor! Congratulations, my friend!

Con said...

I like your card colors! nice job, thanks for sharing it with us, -con