Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome Paula-Kay Bourland - ODBD May Guest Designer

We would like to welcome Paula-Kay Bourland as our May Guest Designer. Paula-Kay will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of May!

Hi!  I’m Paula-Kay, and I’m delighted to be a Guest Designer this month for Our Daily Bread Designs.  Card making is my passion and has developed into a ministry for me.  Although I started with scrapbooking and have done a lot of it, what I most enjoy is making and sending cards to family and friends for all occasions.  My husband supports my hobby and has allowed me to have a large stamp room in our home.  We are both retired now and enjoy seven grandchildren.  We like to travel, especially taking cruises together.  I live in central Texas.

Paula used the following products from Our Daily Bread Designs to create her lovely card: Key to Heaven, Christian Faith Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Angel Wings Die.


Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Key to Heaven, Christian Faith Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Angel Wings Die

For more details on how Paula-Kay created her card, please visit her blog post here.   

Thank you for visiting with our Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Paula-Kay!

Blessings,



example image

12 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Gorgeous work, PK!!

CherylQuilts said...

Welcome, Paula-Kay! Your work is beautiful, and I love this first card! Such a beautiful layout with the ODBD papers and beautiful trim, and the sentiment is beautifully showcased with your bow and the three keys you made with the die set! Stunning! Can't wait to see what you have for us next week! Hugs!

Dawn said...

Welcome, Paula-Kay! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful samples each week!

Becky said...

Hi Paula-Kay! What a gorgeous card.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome!!!! What a way to kick off your guest month!!! Your card is so beautiful! I love the trim on each side and the colors and papers you chose are so lovely! Fabulous job!!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful and inspirational card! Thank you! :o)

Grace said...

Welcome and we're so excited to have you guest designing this month!!! Your card is so pretty with the banner layout and gorgeous trim! I love how you hung the keys and the beautiful sheer bow! Beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the keys with the bow and the pretty ribbon along the border!

Pamela Haskin said...

Nice to meet you, Paula-Kay! Your card is gorgeous! I really like the three keys hanging from the ribbon. I will have to get that die set. You were really successful at making your scripture stamp stand out. Can't wait to see what you have for us next.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I always enjoy seeing your creations Paula!! They're always so beautiful and this is no exception!! Beautiful layout with the banner!! The trim, sheer bow,design, and the blue is beautiful!!

DebR said...

Beautiful card..love the colors and the delicate look.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is so pretty! Love the trim along the edges!