Thursday, June 12, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Sarah George!

ODBD Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!! It's time to reveal the next ODBD Customer Card of the Day! This week's gorgeous card belongs to Sarah George.....congrats, Sarah!!!  I have seen several beautiful entries from Sarah recently for the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge and I was so happy to scoop this one up to feature here today!  I loved how Sarah framed the "Thank God" prayer with a beautiful die cut and combined it with the vintage-style designer paper, lace trim, and gorgeous flower!  Fabulous job, Sarah!!
 
ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Sarah George

To see more of Sarah's beautiful paper art, please visit her blog,  Blessing Art Ideas (otherwise known as Sarah's Art Corner!)

Thanks for hanging out with us today!!

God bless!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


5 comments:

DebR said...

Congrats Sarah! Your card is so beautiful....

SarahGeorge said...

Oh,my!!Thank you SO MUCH!!. I'm so glad to see my card here! When I first opened the odbd site, I saw my card and thought I'm still on my page and was waiting the odbd page to open :D Then only I realized it was my card on your page :)... Thank you once again :)Odbd stamps are my favorite and I always LOVE the design team's awesome inspiration!

Pamela Haskin said...

Hi Sarah, Congratulations, girl! This is a wonderful card. My favorite thing about it is the placement of the little pearls. It really draws your eye to the prayer. Great job!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sarah, what a big surprise! Congratulations on being Customer Card of the Day!! Your card is beautiful, and I love this lovely prayer that you've used and made it such a vintage card with the beautiful papers, flower, and lace! And the sponging is lovely too! Fabulous card, and I'm so delighted to see you have this honor! Hugs, sweet friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats Sarah, your card is just Beautiful, lovely papers and lace, great vintage style!