Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 1 with our Customer Guest Designer Paula Bigelow



We would like to welcome Paula Bigelow as our June Customer Guest Designer. Paula will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of June!




My name is Paula Bigelow (AKA laughingstamper on
the web) and I am honored to be a guest designer this month at ODBD! If the truth be told, I am downright giddy with excitement!!!  I wear many hats as a wife for nearly thirty years, mother, sister, daughter, child of God and volunteer.  My most favorite volunteer job is working with Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan’s Purse. It is always a blessing to see God at work and to join him in his work.

I have always been a crafter and designer at heart.  My mother taught me many crafts while I was growing up and I have always had a creative outlet. I began paper crafting in 2006 and I like to stamp scripture on the inside of my cards. When I first began, it was difficult to find faith based stamps. I would find a stamp or two here and another there as I scoured the internet. I was thrilled when ODBD opened its doors and have been a fan from the very beginning.

I hope you will join me each Wednesday this month as I share some of my creations with you. It is my wish that you find inspiration and maybe some new ideas as the month goes by. Click here to visit Paula's Blog.

Don't you just love the beautifully colored scene Paula created!  Paula used the following ODBD Products to create her card: The Mighty Sea, Count the Waves, Scripture Collection 3ODBD Chalkboard Paper Collection, ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection


Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs The Mighty Sea, Count the Waves, ODBD Chalkboard Paper Collection, ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs ODBD Chalkboard Paper Collection, ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection


For more details on how Paula created her card, please visit her blog post here.   

Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Paula!

Blessings,



example image

19 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful card both inside & out! Love the long format!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Paula, it's so exciting to have you here this month!! Your projects are always amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! HUGS!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernadette Roberto Shisler said...

Hi Paula! I love the front sentiment you chose to go with the "sand" and your paper choice on the inside! That is definitely how we need to live life! Beautifully-colored image too! Thanks for the inspiration!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Paula, I totally agree with Angie! I LOVE your work, and this is one gorgeous card with stunning coloring and design! I love the added Beautiful Borders too against the black! Can't wait until next week! Hugs, precious friend!

Donna Whitten said...

Fabulous card!

TLady said...

Congratulations Paula! Beautiful card! :)

DebR said...

This is a lovely card Paula, beautiful inside and out!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful artwork Paula! Congrats on being the Guest Designer! Looking forward to Wednesdays!!

Kelley said...

Paula, such a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome!!

Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

This is gorgeous Paula..

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this is so beautiful.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Paula!! Your scene and coloring are gorgeous!!!

Grace said...

Congratulations Paula! I always admire your work and love this beautifully colored card today! Love the Scripture you chose for the inside as well! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!!!

Pamela Haskin said...

Hi Paula,
So nice to meet you. I love your card and the scripture to go with it. I know what you mean about ODBD! I found them about 2(?) months ago, and now I check in every day. Looking forward to seeing what you have for us next week. God bless you!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous job on the sky especially, Beautiful borders for it too!!

Clare said...

Wonderful job on this card! You can't go wrong with this stamp set.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Goodness Paula! This is a masterpiece!!! Love it!