Thursday, July 10, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Lynn McAuley!!

ODBD Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!! Oh boy, do we have a treat for the eyes this week!! Check out this week's ODBD Customer Card of the Day from the sweet and talented Lynn McAuley!!! I fell in love with this work of art instantly! Lynn shows another creative way to use the ODBD Custom Grunge Cross die, which coordinates with the "Never Give Up" stamp set. She stamped the grunge cross image from the set onto the card base, then used the Grunge Cross Die to strategically cut out the piece of aluminum baking pan which was dry embossed.  The scripture verse is from the "Anchor" stamp set. This card is so clever, creative, and beautiful!  Thanks, Lynn, for the inspiration!!!

ODBD Never Give Up, Anchor, ODBD Custom Grunge Cross Die, Customer Card of the Day by Lynn McAuley

To see more of Lynn's beautiful artwork, visit her blog, Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper, or her gallery at Splitcoast, allee's.  Please leave some love while you are there! Thanks!!

Thanks so much for spending time with us today!

God bless!!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

10 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, great recycling idea and love the shading all around the card!

Becky said...

This is awesome. Just love this cross.

Pamela Haskin said...

Lynn, This is gorgeous! So creative. Love what you did with the cross. This is definitely going in my inspiration folder. Just so beautiful!

MiamiKel said...

Congratutions to Lynn! What a beautiful card and lovely design! One of my favorite stamps ever ♥

Lynn McAuley said...

How exciting! Thank you so much for featuring my card today!

This is my favorite ODBD stamp set and die! It really gets a workout at my house!!

DebR said...

This card is stunning! Love everything about it....

Liz Williams said...

This is my favorite ODBD stamp as well. Love this fabulous idea. So thrilled to see your talents being recognized over at Our Daily Bread Designs. How long ago was it when you first motivated me to purchase my first rubber stamp? Now we are the stamping sisters!! When I die, you inherit all my stamp stuff. I don't think anyone else in the family wants it.LOL

Grace said...

OMGoodness... congratulations Lynn and WOW did you ever hit a home run with this one!!! I just LOVE how you embossed the aluminum and die cut it.... the effect is incredible and one I will HAVE to try! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Kelley said...

Lynn, such an awesome card! Love the metal embossing!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lynne, this is beautiful! I just love how you've used the metal embossed cross! And your background and colors are beautiful! What a wonderful Scripture card! Congrats on being Customer Card of the Day, Lynn! Hugs!