Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Week 1 with our Customer Guest Designer Rebekka Reed


We would like to welcome Rebekka Reed as our August Customer Guest Designer. Rebekka will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of August!



Well hello, what a blessing to be chosen as one of the Customer Guest Designers for ODBD, I am a child of God, and a mother of 7 boys. I have been working for the same company for 34 years and I still love going to work every day. Yes, I love my job. I live in RI where the Winters can get a little cold, and the Summers are like Spring.

I got into card making several years ago when I stumbled across Splitcoast Stampers, I was in awe seeing all the beautiful creations. I just love making cards to inspire with the Word of God.

Rebekka created a beautifully layered card using Our Daily Bread Designs Vintage Flourish Pattern Die along with the Zinnia stamp set and ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Die.

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Zinnia, ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Die, ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Die


For more details on how Rebekka created her card, please visit her blog post here.   

Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Rebekka!

Blessings,

10 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, Becky!!! Wowza girl, what a fabulous card today!! You know I am a fan of your work and this one is like the rest....super super gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!! HUGS!!

Angella D. Crockett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Great choice for Guest Designer...follow Becky's blog and are always inspired .... Congratulations!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Becky, it's wonderful to see you as this month's Guest Designer! Congratulations! Your work is always beautiful, and this card is gorgeous! I LOVE the zinnias, and your colors are stunning! Beautiful choice of Scripture verse, and what a fabulous layout with the die over that rich sunflower yellow! Hugs, sweet friend, and I can't wait to see what you have next week for us!!

Grace said...

Absolutely breathtaking Becky!!! LOVE your beautiful variated shades in the bg and the way you colored your zinnias! Great design as always... and congratulations on being our Guest Designer this month!!!

Pamela Haskin said...

Becky, this is such a gorgeous card! I am loving your color choices, especially the background with the white overlay. Just beautiful! Can't wait to see what you bring us next week.

DebR said...

Beautiful card Becky. Love the colors and the details, designs.

Linda Carson said...

7 boys! Get out!! You need some "me" stamping time! This card is absolutely beautiful in design and coloring! Love it!

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, love the layering on the flower and a lovely background!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Becky, this is beautiful!! I just love your layered flower, your layout, and your use of dies!! The zinnia is colored beautifully!!!
hugs,
Chris