Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 1 with our Customer Guest Designer Greta Hess



We would like to welcome Greta Hess as our September Customer Guest Designer. Greta will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of September!



A little bit about Greta....I'm a Registered Nurse living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my hubby of 35 years & our 14 month old Standard Schnauzer, Fritz.  I discovered stamping over 15 years ago & was immediately hooked!  In 2008 I started my Flickr photostream so that I could participate in online challenges and then began my blog 2 years ago.  I'm so blessed to have made wonderful friendships all over the world through this hobby.  I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be a customer guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs and hope you'll find some inspiration in my cards this month.

Today, Greta is sharing this beautiful card she created using Our Daily Bread Designs  Friendship stamp set along with the ODBD Heart and Soul Collection Paper Collection.

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Friendship, ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection

I love the softness of the Tulle Flowers added to Greta's card along with the Black base card which really pops the pattern paper she used from the ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection.

For more details on how Greta created her card, please visit her blog post here.   
Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Greta!

Blessings,



9 comments:

Becky said...

This is so soft and beautiful! Love the colors.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Greta, this is beautiful, and I love the mixed media technique you've used! It's gorgeous! Love the beautiful color and layout, and the sentiment is a favorite!! You've really used this stamp set well! The tulle flowers, the mosaic crystal stickers, and velvet ribbon are so beautiful together!! I love it all!! Thanks for sharing this card, and I look forward to next week! Hugs, sweet friend!

Pamela Haskin said...

Hi Greta,
Your card is lovely. I especially like the tulle-flowers and the black base.
You live in a beautiful part of the country. My husband grew up in that area and we have visited several times. You must get so much inspiration from your surroundings.
Looking forward to your next cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Cards By Jan said...

Congrats ...and what a beautiful creation of a card!! I LOVE it!!

TLady said...

Lovely Creation Greta & CONGRATULATIONS for being featured! :)

DebR said...

This is so beautiful....
Love the mixed media and the colors, so soft.
Those flowers are really neat.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooooo pretty!!!

L.r. Smith on fb..

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome to the Breadbasket, Greta!!! Your card is so beautiful!! I love the tulle....have never tried that on a card...will have to remember that when I shop next! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Can't wait to see more next week!! HUGS!!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the softness of it!