Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 3 with our Customer Guest Designer Greta Hess



Welcome to Week 3 with our Customer Guest Designer Greta Hess.

Today, Greta is sharing this beautiful card she created using Our Daily Bread Designs Friends and Fancy Labels stamps sets along with the ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies.

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Friends, Fancy Labels, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies

I love the rich colors of Greta's card, and the use of the Friends stamp with the Fancy Labels Die.  The colors of the stamped Fancy Labels die look so pretty!

For more details on how Greta created her card, please visit her blog post 
here.   


Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Greta!

Blessings,

7 comments:

Becky said...

This is so beautiful! I love the design.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Another gorgeous card, Greta! Lovely colors and I love the triple border and how you colored the tiny flowers....had not thought of doing that before! You are so clever! Looking forward to next week!! HUGS!!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful, Greta! Love the design!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Greta, what a beautiful card! I love the rich colors, and I especially love how you've tiered one of the Beautiful Borders dies against the deep red for a dramatic look! And I love the frame with this wonderful sentiment about friends!! Your flowers are such a beautiful touch, and I agree with Angie - just love them colored! Another stunning card, sweet friend, and I look forward to next week! Hugs!

Pamela Haskin said...

Such a gorgeous card, Greta! Love the colors, and I especially like the patterned paper/stock on the label. And, I also like the three strips of border. I'm going to try that idea.

Conniecrafter said...

pretty use of the border dies in the background, and such lovely flowers!

Grace said...

Oh this is stunning Greta!!! I love the framing and your beautiful flowers... and I LOVE the three strips of beautiful borders! So clever and beautifully done!!!