Thursday, October 23, 2014

Customer Card of the Day - Rita Kegg!!!

ODBD Customer Card of the Day
Happy Thursday, everyone, and welcome to the latest edition of ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!! Congrats to the talented Riga Kegg for being our featured customer this week!! Rita had recently submitted several gorgeous cards for the Shining the Light Challenge and while I was cruising her blog, I found this amazing card which features the "Little Drummer Boy" set!!! I love the soft earth tones, stamped background, lovely bow, and simple but beautiful layout.....fabulous job, Rita!!! 
ODBD Little Drummer Boy, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Rita Kegg

To see more of Rita's artwork, please visit her blog, Angelic Impressions, or her Splitcoast gallery, rann 47. Please leave some love when you visit!

Thanks for visiting today!!

God bless!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love this color combo!

Miranda said...

Awesome card!

TLady said...

I have been eye-balling this stamp for awhile....Maybe, I'll need to get it this year? I LOVE the vintage feel of this! BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D