Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gift Certificate Winners!

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the ODBD Blog and our Designers Blogs for our October Mid Month New Release! 

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs October Mid Month New Release Posts. You have each won a $15 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps in the "stamps column" on our website. Winners, Please email Lisa by October 30 2014, to claim your gift certificate, be sure to put October Mid Month Winner in the subject line. 


From Chris' Blog:
Anita Braddock
 said... Gorgeous card Love the Blending of your colors and the layering's. I love the Pennant Row its super cool. I need to get that. love the strips and the style of card you chose. thanks for sharing.

From Sabrina's Blog:
ellyscard creatief
 said...
Beautiful cards.
Love all the details.
Gr Elly

From Sandee's Blog:
So, so pretty.



3 comments:

Anita Braddock said...

sent my e-mail thanks so much iam happy doing my Happy Dance. thanks

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow, Thank you so much.
I'll send you my email.
Gr. Elly

lisa808 said...

Thank you! I just sent an E-mail.