Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 1 with our Customer Guest Designer Debbie Seyer


We would like to welcome Debbie Seyer as our October Customer Guest Designer. Debbie will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of October!





My name is Debbie Seyer and I live just outside St. Louis, Missouri.  I am a mom to three beautiful girls and married to my hubby, Keith, for 23 years.  My paper crafting journey started when our whole family went to Disney World in 1996. I started scrapbooking and finally found a hobby where I could actually complete my projects.   In 2003, a friend invited me to a rubber stamping home workshop and I fell in love with cardmaking.  I am proud to say that I have been published multiple times in paper crafting and scrapbooking magazines.  Besides paper crafting, I help with funeral luncheons at our church, am the taxi driver to a variety of  places for my youngest daughter and the chief care package sender to my other 2 girls while they are away at college. 

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Victoria, Doily Blessings, ODBD Soulful Stitches Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Doily Dies.

Debbie created a beautiful vintage card using Our Daily Bread Designs Victoria and Doily Blessings stamp sets along with the ODBD Soulful Stitches Paper Collection and ODBD Custom Doily Dies.

I love the design of Debbie's card and use of the Doily Dies under the softly colored Victoria dress form stamp.  For details on how Debbie created her card, please visit her blog post here.   

Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Debbie!

Blessings,

example image

8 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Very pretty, Debbie.

laughingstamper said...

Very pretty! A lovely choice od stamps, paper and dies! Welcome!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Debbie.

Grace said...

Oooh this is just beautiful Debbie! I love your choice of dp, and the beautiful flowers... and the softness of the card! Just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this month!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Debbie, welcome as this month's Guest Designer! Your card is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the beautiful DP and softly colored dress with beautiful dies and flowers! Stunning! Can't wait see what you have for us next week! Hugs!

Angella D. Crockett said...

GASP!! What a way to kick off the month!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to see what you will have for us for next week!!! HUGS!!!!

Kelley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the pearl accenting on the doily, very sweet!