Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 2 with our Customer Guest Designer Pamela Haskin



Welcome to Week 2 with our Customer Guest Designer, Pamela Haskin.





This week Pamela is sharing a beautiful card showcasing papers from the ODBD Rustic Beauty Paper Collection along with the No Words stamp set.  To see all of the papers included in the Rustic Beauty 6" x 6" Paper Pad Collection, please click here.


I love the design Pamela used on her card, and how she layered the papers, it gives the illusion of the paper being folded. The hand cut flowers from the paper collection make wonderful embellishments.

For details on how Pamela created her card, visit her blog post here.

Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Pamela.

Blessings,






example image

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pamela, what a beautiful card! You have really made magic with this beautiful ODBD paper and used it to its fullest - wow! I love the diagonal layout and how you've fussy cut the extra flowers and added the matted sentiment in the lower left! And the lovely ribbon for your "bouquet" with the pearl accents are just fabulous! This is stunning, and I'm eager to see what you have for us next week! Hugs, sweet friend!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous design Pamela!

Angella D. Crockett said...

WOW!!! Such a creative layout and I love the ODBD papers you chose!!! What an amazing card!!! LOVE it!! HUGS!!

Jean Bullock said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS CARD! I love the matching matting she did and the papers she used. The flowers are wonderful. The little pearls look great too. The color scheme is awesome.

Marianne B in AZ said...

It is always fun to see something that had something just a little different and unexpected. You really did by using something besides a 90° corner. Add that to the great paper choices you made and it turned into CAS beauty!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful way to showcase the papers!!

Kelly Sas said...

You never cease to amaze me with how your brain works! I love everything about this card, even how you put the pearls decreased in size. PERFECT!!!

Dottie Seubert said...

your card is beautiful, I love how you made it..
I love playing along on this blog as well.
Blessing to you
Dottie