Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Candy Winners!

Thanks to those who shopped our Thanksgiving Sale and to those who left comments on our Blog for a chance to win Blog Candy!

Congratulations to the following people who have won a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of ODBD Stamps found in the stamps column on our website.

Waverunner said...
I am grateful to be alive and always will be now-I almost wasnt more than once due to complications from medical stuff. It has definitely changed my priorities about how I use time! I am grateful for good family and friends. Things never hugged me or made me laugh..though a good stamp will always make me smile! :) So many things...but I'll end with one thing-the computer, which lets me stay in touch with people all over and learn every day. Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season and New Year-you bring me happiness with your designs and pleasant attitude! I was happy to get the chance to meet some of you at a stamp show. Always nice to see a live face :)
Joanne Tunstall. said...
Thanks ODB, I love your stamps and thankful there is a company sharing lovely biblical based stamps. But I am most Thankful for the favour God has bestowed on me in healing me from Breast Cancer. I am now 4 1/2years after treatment and feeling the best I have in years! Praise God
Anonymous said...
I a most grateful that I am a child of God.
Nancy E
Jenniferjay@ aol.com said...
I am so thankful for family and the fact that God has blessed me tremendously in so many ways I cannot count.
Suzi said...
After several years of being home-bound by illness, I am so very thankful to be able to sing praises in the house of the Lord again. I'd forgotten how good it is join with fellow believers lifting our voices in worship.
Congratulations ladies, please email Lisa by December 15, 2014,  to claim your $15 ODBD Gift Certificate, good towards the purchase of ODBD stamps. Be sure to put ODBD Blog Candy Winner in the subject line, and Lisa will email you back with information on how to claim your prize.
example image

6 comments:

Suzi said...

what a sweet surprise as I'm about to turn off the computer and call it a night. Thank you!!

Suzi said...

The link "email Lisa" takes me to my email, but does not give me an email address. Tried the same link in other posts to no avail. My email address is suzimetatyahoodotcom. Thanks, Lisa!

Paula said...

Congratulations everyone!... Enjoy shopping! :)

Graciellie Ch said...

What beautiful and touching comments from the winners!

Ann said...

Congrats ladies.

starlipermom said...

Congrats