Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 1 with our Customer Guest Designer Mary Anne Guth



We would like to welcome Mary Anne Guth as our December Customer Guest Designer. Mary will be sharing her ODBD creations with us each Wednesday, during the month of December!



I am Mary Anne Guth.  I have been blessed with five wonderful children.  Their father died when they were young and a few years ago I met, through God's grace, a wonderful man who married us all. My husband, Johnny Luv, is a strong Christian rock for our family and has been my biggest fan and supporter to become a cardmaker as well as mother, wife, and part-time worker in a wonderful scrapbook store.  

I am so honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs.  I find their stamps to be a blessing to myself and to others.  My husband even knows this company and buys me their stamps when he finds them at local stores or stamp conventions.  

I hope the cards I create for you during my time as guest designer can inspire you as the wonderful creators and design team of Our Daily Bread Designs have inspired me for the past few years.

This week, Mary Anne created a beautiful card using the Holy Angels stamp set along with the ODBD Custom Angel Wings Dies and ODBD Winter Paper Pad Collection.


Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Holy Angels, ODBD Custom Angel Wings Dies, ODBD Winter Paper Collection 2014

I love how Mary Anne layered the papers from the Winter Paper Collection and also cut the stars and added them around the verse and also to the Angel Wings Dies.  All the pops of Gold and Copper make for a very rich looking card.

For more details on how Mary Anne created her card, please visit her blog post here.   

Thank you for visiting with our Customer Guest Designer this week.  I'll be back next Wednesday with another ODBD card from Mary Anne!

Blessings,



8 comments:

TLady said...

Quite Lovely, Mary Anne!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, what a stunning card!!!! I love how you cut out the stars from the dsp and the angel wings look amazing!! Fabulous job!!! HUGS!!!

Grace said...

Oh what a beautiful sparkly card!!! I love all the stars and the angel wings.... just beautiful!!! So glad to have you sharing your beautiful work with us this month!!!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer. Your card is so beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Mary Ann, welcome as our Guest Designer for December! Wow, what a wonderful start with this gorgeous card! I love how you've used the ODBD paper and how you've used the beautiful stars so perfectly placed! And I love how you've added the wings and the sequins and even the lovely doily! Stunning card, and I'm eager to see what you have for us next week! Warm hugs, and thanks again!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous Mary Ann!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kelley said...

Welcome, Mary Ann! I really like how you designed this star card! Very creative!