Thursday, March 5, 2015

Customer Card of the Day - Heather aka Crafty SAHM I Am!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hey, everyone!! Spring is almost here and I know that many of you are tired of seeing snow, but I just HAD to scoop up this gorgeous winter card for ODBD Customer Card of the Day!  Please help me to congratulate Heather aka Crafty SAHM I Am.....yay, Heather!!  I first saw this beauty over at the Operation Write Home blog where it was submitted for the OWH/Our Daily Bread designs monthly challenge.  (If you've never heard of this challenge, check it out here!)  The sled image from "Let It Snow" is colored and framed beautifully....I love the patriotic colors!!!  Such a clean, clever, and fantastic design!!  This card will be sent to one of our Heroes across the world somewhere!  Thanks, Heather, for supporting our troops!!!

Our Daily Bread designs Let It Snow, Customer Card of the Day by Heather aka Crafty SAHM I Am

To see more of Heather's beautiful artwork, please visit her blog, Crafty SAHM I Am.  Please grab a cuppa and take a long stroll through the pages......so much creativity from punch art, tutorials, scrapbooking, home decor, and even bird-watching photos!!! 

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

heather said...

OHMYGOODNESS, I am beyond excited to have one of my cards chosen for this honor! THANK YOU for letting me know, Angie, and to ODBD supporting our troops!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, yes they will much appreciate all the time that went into this card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful!! I just love the bright vibrant colors!! The troops will appreciate your efforts!

Saints Rule! said...

Fabulous project indeed!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors & the embossed snowflakes. Congrats on being chosen as Customer Card of the Day!