Friday, May 1, 2015

Welcome to our new Design Team members!!

Hello and welcome to the ODBD Blog!  Before we announce the newest additions to the Design Team, we would like acknowledge and thank ALL of the applicants who applied for our recent Design Team call.  We appreciate you taking the time to submit your work for consideration.  

We are delighted to add the following three designers to the Design Team!

My name is Amarilys but my friends call me Amy. I've been scrapbooking since 2003 and I started making cards from my layouts' scraps for my friends about 6 years ago and now I'm hooked. I'm married to my best friend and last April we welcomed our first baby boy. I'm a stay at home mommy and I wouldn't change it for the world!

I've served on many Design Teams although I took a year off to be with my newborn son. I love to try new techniques and make my own embellies for my cards and layouts. I feel so blessed to be in the ODBD Design Team and I'm looking forward to inspiring and getting to know you all.  Click here to visit Amy's Blog.


                                                                         
Loretta is from Calgary, Alberta Canada. She’s been crafting “forever.” She knits, sews (had her own tailoring business until recently), paper crafts and does needlework. Everything Loretta sees is game for inspiration! She loves paper crafting because she finds it to be a very forgiving medium to work with and it allows her to continue using various techniques from water coloring to alcohol marker coloring to cutting and sewing and so much more.
Loretta and her husband of 24 years have four kids: Morgan (20), Hannah (18), Marcus (16) and Rachel (14). She was a stay at home homeschool mom until a few years ago when she returned to work full time. Currently Loretta is a high school teacher, teaching foods and fashion. She has fostered rescue dogs for the more than 6 years and finds this activity a very fulfilling ministry in partnership with her family.  Click here to visit Loretta's Blog.



I'm a Mom to 4 wonderful children and a Military Wife to an active duty US ARMY  Soldier, (who has been my biggest fan from the very start).  I was introduced to paper-crafting 10 years ago while stationed in Germany and never looked back! I have since developed a great passion for card-making and have collected thousands of stamps, dies, papers and tools along the way.  (though with 4 kids to raise, there just never seems to be enough crafty time to use 'em all!)  ha!

My favorite part of paper-crafting is definitely card-making. I use various products and brands for my card style that can be categorized as 'busy'.  I like to keep my designs symmetrical and keep the eyes interested with loads of intricate cuts and balanced embellishing.  I still have a tough time doing CAS (Clean and Simple) cards because I seem to like loads of Layers on my creations. LOL!  As a self taught Crafter, I proudly create for various companies and love to see what I can accomplish with trying new things.  I cant wait to share my work using ODBD Products. I hope to help inspire your creativity and give back to this wonderful ODBD community! 
 Click here to visit America's Blog.

example image

5 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Welcome, Ladies! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Diana Nguyen said...

Welcome to the Breadsticks, ladies! I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the team ladies! Looking forward to seeing your lovely projects!

Kelley Holland said...

Welcome to all the new Breadsticks!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats Ladies!!!