Thursday, July 23, 2015

Customer Card of the Day - Amy Marshall aka Kalla Walla!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone! Please help me to congratulate the creator of this week's ODBD Customer Card of the Day....it's Amy Marshall aka Kalla Walla!  Big congrats, Amy!!!  Amy has been playing along in our Shining the Light Challenges for quite some time and also has a gallery at Splitcoast Stampers (where I do most of my scouting for Customer Card of the Day)! The perfectly "fussy cut" glittery roses from "Rose Bouquet" drew me in first, along with the Happy Birthday sentiment from "Ornate Border Sentiments", and then I noticed the embossed "Brocade Background" (which is unfortunately retired now, but there are many more beautiful background stamps HERE.)  This is one elegant, gorgeous, (and perfectly sparkly) card......thank you for inspiring us, Amy!!!

ODBD Rose Bouquet, ODBD Ornate Border Sentiments, ODBD Brocade Background, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Amy Marshall

To see more of Amy's beautiful artwork, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, Kalla Walla.  (Please sign in and leave her some love, k?)

Thank you for hanging out with us today!!

God bless!!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

I do love the sparkle on this lovely bouquet!!

Amy Marshall said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card to showcase. I am thrilled. Also, Angella, thank you for notifying me.