Thursday, August 6, 2015

Customer Card of the Day - Lois Bak aka Clownmom!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!  I am so excited to announce our next ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!!   Big congrats to Lois Bak (aka Clownmom at Splitcoast) for being this week's pick!!  Many of you are familiar with Lois' amazing work, especially if you play along in the ODBD Shining The Light Challenges or hang out at Splitcoast Stampers!  Thank you, Lois, for your friendship and support over the past four+ years!!!  You are truly a blessing and we cherish you!!!

The moment I saw this gorgeous card, I knew it was just the card I've been waiting for so that I may feature Lois!  The pattern she chose from the ODBD "Blooming Garden Paper Collection" is so bright and cheerful and summer-y, the ODBD Custom "Fancy Fritillary" Dies look fabulous front and center, and the small butterfly stamp from "Butterfly and Bugs" (cut out with the ODBD Custom "Butterfly and Bugs" Dies) is a perfect accent piece.  This card is so fresh and beautiful....I love it!!!  Way to go, Lois!!

ODBD Butterfly and Bugs, ODBD Custom Butterfly and Bugs Dies, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Lois Bak aka Clownmom

If you would like to see more beautiful artwork by Lois, please visit her blog, Clownmom Creations, or her Splitcoast gallery, Clownmom.  Please leave some love while you are there, k?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 God bless!!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


3 comments:

Lois said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card for today's post, Angie! Butterflies are one of my favorite images, and I love dies that coordinate with stamps.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the colors, so pretty!

Pamela Haskin said...

Such a pretty card! I especially like the background colors.