Thursday, September 3, 2015

Customer Card of the Day - DJ Rants!!!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hello, everyone!! Please help me to congratulate this week's pick for ODBD Customer Card of the Day.....DJ Rants!!!  Unfortunately, DJ had to step away from our Design Team earlier this year, so when I saw this beautiful card, I had to feature it here.  I figured that I was not the only one who was suffering from a little "DJ Withdrawal", so here is a little fix for you! :)

As with most of DJ's creations, there are many gorgeous details to love!  I love how she paired the scripture verse from "Easter Blessings" with the wild rose image from the "Fragrance" set; the stamped background is so vintage and beautiful; I love the ODBD Custom "Doily" Die peeking behind the image, and the ivory border cut with the ODBD Custom "Beautiful Borders" Dies looks amazing behind the embossed strip! Fabulous work, as usual, DJ!!!!!  You are an inspiration!!

ODBD Fragrance, ODBD Easter Blessings, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by DJ Rants
  
To see more of DJ's amazing artwork, please visit her blog, DJ's Creations, or her Splitcoast gallery, DJRants.  I know you will love everything you see!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 God bless!!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


9 comments:

ike said...

How beautiful :-) xx

DJ Rants said...

You're are so sweet!! Thanks for the love, I miss you all too!!

DJ Rants said...

You're are so sweet!! Thanks for the love, I miss you all too!!

Lois said...

Beautiful card, DJ!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card DJ.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the stamped background and the lovely coloring!

Barbie Chiu said...

Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Barbie Chiu said...

Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org