Monday, September 14, 2015

Meet our Guest Designer - Robin Tharaldson



We would like to welcome Robin Tharaldson as our September Guest Designer.  Robin will be joining our talented Design Team for our September Mid-Month Release and will also be sharing additional ODBD creations here on the ODBD Blog for the month of September.


I am so honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs! I live in Southern California with a wonderful husband of almost 30 years and four cats. I am blessed my husband completely understands my addiction to paper crafting and no longer asks “what’s in the bag?”.  I have crafted most of my life, starting at about eight years old when I taught myself to crochet. I did my High School band’s scrapbook, back in the day when you had nothing but a scrapbook and some colored pencils to use.   I was bitten by the  paper crafting “bug” about three years ago when I saw a Big Shot demonstrated at a local stamp shop.  Paper crafting now consumes most of my free time and I feel blessed to have this wonderful addiction! 

I've had so much fun creating with the stamps, dies and paper, from Our Daily Bread Designs, and I’m sure you will enjoy them as well.  I hope my designs, over the next few weeks, inspire you to create with this new release.

Please help us welcome Robin as our Guest Designer, and be sure to stop back later today for our September 2015 Mid-Month Release and Blog Hop!


example image

5 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Welcome, Robin! So glad to have you with us!

Amarilys said...

Welcome! Glad to have you this month!

Dawn said...

Welcome, Robin!! Happy to have you join us this month!!

Bunny said...

Congratulations on being asked to be a Guest Designer. Paper crafting is truly fun. I look forward to seeing your creations. I had to laugh at what you said about your husband doesn't even ask what's in the bag anymore. It's nice to have someone that supports you and I'm sure enjoys your creations.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, Robin!! Looking forward to seeing your ODBD creations!!!!