Thursday, October 8, 2015

Customer Card of the Day - Andrea La Vigne

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!!  Are you ready for this week's Customer Card of the Day?!  Please help me to congratulate Andrea La Vigne for being our featured artist.....yay, Andrea!!   Though it may be a little early for most of us to dust off our sleds and snow gear, this festive card just may get you in the mood!  I recently discovered this beauty while looking at the submissions for the past few ODBD Shining the Light Challenges.....this one jumped right out at me....perfect!!  The sled image and fun sentiment are from the "Let It Snow" set.  I love the cozy feel of the plaid designer paper and warm colors which are a perfect contrast to the beautiful winter scene.  Such a fun layout as well.  Thanks for inspiring us, Andrea!!

Our Daily Bread designs Let It Snow, ODBD Customer Card of the Day Created By Andrea La Vigne

If you would like to see more of Andrea's creativity, please visit her blog, Andrea's Paper Antics......I love the variety of projects she shares there!!!  For specific details on this card, click here.

Thank you for hanging out with us today!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


4 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wow! This is such a surprise!!! Thank you for featuring my card. You really made my day! :D ~ Andrea

Bunny said...

Lovely card, Andrea. Just once I'd like to sled down a hill. Love the papers.

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful card...Love this image and well coloured!!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love that stamp!