Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ODBDSLC264 Religious Christmas


Hello, Friends!! We so enjoyed viewing your creations for our last challenge!! Thanks so much for joining us!!

Before announcing our winners, I would like to say "thank you" to Julie Gearinger for guesting with us for the past three months!! Her creations and faith are amazing and we have so enjoyed having us join us!!  Thank you, Julie, for sharing your talent, love and faith!! You are truly an inspiration! Hugs!

This week's Shining the Light winner is:


Our Daily Bread Designs, Holly Wreath, Leafy Edged Borders

ODBD Stamps Used: Holly Wreath
ODBD Dies Used: Leafy Edged Borders


Congratulations!  Please grab the Shining the Light Award Badge, the HTML Code can be found on the sidebar of our blog, please display it with pride. 

The Random participant to win the $15 gift certificate toward stamps at ODBD is:



Please email Lisa by December 1 and put ODBDSLC263 in the subject line.

This week's challenge is anything goes with Religious Christmas challenge:


You have until Sunday, December 6 at 8 p.m. to join us for a chance to be spotlighted for the Shining the Light award or to win a $15 gift certificate. Please use the keyword ODBDSLC264 and link your creation directly in the linky below.


For the challenge rules, please click here.



***********************
Now on to our Challenge Team's inspiring projects for this challenge.  Please note that the designers blog link and the ODBD products used are listed and linked below each project. If you can please take a moment to leave the girls some love on their blogs, I am sure they would greatly appreciate it.






example image

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cards are so beautiful. I don't have one of those accounts that allows me to post comments on some of the individual blogs, so KUDOS to all the designers. I love your sentiments. I was so sadden the other day when I checked out another company's blog post to see that one of the designers had used "X"mas vs. "Christ"mas. It bothered me all day, so I went back onto the site and, very nicely, posted a comment that reminded the designer that it's "Christ"mas....a sacred, religious holiday. Her blog post was shortly thereafter changed to Christmas along with her apologies. See something, say something.

Congrats to the winner!!! Have a great day.

Jan D., FL

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah wonderful DI work ladies .. adore your cards, really Christmas is such an inspiring time to make cards..
I love it so much, so very wonderful to share the news of our Saviour's coming with the world around us!!
.. thanks for the beauties of your stamps .. dont have huge number but more than I used to so that is great blessing. :D
Thanks again for your great challenge..
Shaz in oz.x

memorial garden benches said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely creations. They have wonderful designs. I love it. Thanks fro sharing!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations they are stunning, I just found your blog and am loving the stamps they are beautiful, Hazelx

Susan Kennedy said...

Thank you so much!!! I can't believe I missed my name when I updated my challenge spreadsheet!! thank you!!

Dev Kumar said...


great work! I love the way you have written this so beautifully! keep writing!

Religious products