Thursday, January 7, 2016

Customer Card of the Day - Shirley Qu aka wannabecre8tive!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!  I'm torn once again between two beautiful creations, so, for Customer Card of the Day, we're having a double feature from super sweet and talented Shirley Qu aka wannabcre8tive.....congrats, Shirley!!!  I could not make up my mind which card I loved more, so I had to go with both!  The adorable chickadee from the "You Will Find Refuge" set has been a customer favorite for many years.....I will never tire of seeing beautiful cards which feature this set!!  Along with "You Will Find Refuge", Shirley chose a get well sentiment from the "Ornate Border Sentiments" set. I love the blue tones with just a touch of red from the colored berries and the framing with the intricate die really sets it off!

Our Daily Bread designs You Will Find Refuge, ODBD Ornate Borders Sentiments, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Shirley Qu
Shirley's second card uses the same stamp set, but this time she has colored the image and sponged clouds behind the chickadee and also on the scripture panel. Fabulous coloring job and what a fantastic card, Shirley!!  Folks, I'm sure you can understand now why I couldn't choose just one....both are so gorgeous!

Our Daily Bread designs You Will Find Refuge, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Shirley Qu
To see more beautiful artwork by Shirley, visit her blog, My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown (LOVE her fun blog title!), or her Splitcoast gallery, wannabcre8tive.  Please say hi and leave her some love if you stop by!

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


7 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful creations - they both deserve the award - TFS

irishgreensue said...

These cards are equally worthy of this honor, Shirley! You certainly know how to use your color combos and dies to showcase that adorable chickadee! Beautiful work!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, I am feeling quite honored to see two of my cards here today. Thank you for the double feature and the kind words.

Andrea La Vigne said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous, Shirley! Love the monochromatic color scheme of the first, with just that one pop of red. And the coloring & sponging on the second is fabulous.
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Diane17Lynne said...

Love your coloring.

Conniecrafter said...

They are both Beautiful but I will have to say the second is my favorite, I love the way it is colored and the pretty sky behind, lovely papers too!

Lois said...

Congratulations, Shirley!!! Love both of your cards.